Free Bass guitar lessons

Introduce yourself!

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Dropthelines585 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:14 pm

I'm here to learn, too. But, I'll be happy to share what I know with anyone. Hell, I'll I'm not above learning from beginners.
avatar
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Kiki on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Hello all (:
I'm Kiki and i've been trying to learn bass for 10 months now Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Dropthelines585 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:56 pm

Kiki wrote:Hello all (:
I'm Kiki and i've been trying to learn bass for 10 months now Smile
you have been learning. "Do or do not. There is no try" -Yoda
avatar
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Kiki on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:01 pm

Haha. I'm a self degrading person D;

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Dropthelines585 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:09 pm

lol you'll grow out of that
avatar
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  manny188 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:16 am

Hi Im manny from Puerto Rico, im new here and Im waiting for my bass to arrive to begin playing. I bought a Rogue lx200b wanted an Ibanez but here in PR there are very few guitar shops and secondhands are mostly expensive fenders so I bought this cheap one maybe later if I get good at playing bass ill buy a better one. I was wondering does anyone here any latin music at all like salsa or bachata?

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Heywood317 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:17 am

Hi,

I'm Sam from Canada.

I've been playing steady for about a year now and I'm pretty awful. Though I've learned a lot from Dman.

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Terminal Funk on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:32 am

Hi, I'm Tim Commerford. I'm the bass player in the bands Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave, maybe you've heard of them? We're not that famous really but we've been gigging for a while now. I like playing the bass, cheese, and...

Okay so I'm not Tim Commerford. But I do like his playing! In reality I'm Marcus from Norway, and I just got my five string Ibanez after about five months of delays. It's wonderful! At the moment I'm getting into the groove of playing by running through Dmans bass tutorials, and by systematically memorizing every single RATM bass line ever!

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Dylan hergs on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:30 pm

Gday im dylan, 17, live in burnie tasmania australia. been playing for 6 months. love it Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  danthewelshy on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:02 pm

Hi every one who is new.

Good to have you into the community Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Drakon7 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:57 am

Woo, Another Australian.

Dont blow our cover, we have them beleiving that we can fly, have domesticated the T-Rex, have flying cities and underwater cars, our toilets flush the other way, we can shoot lasers from our eyes, all evolutionary traits because all our native animals carry swords.

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Dylan hergs on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:11 am

Drakon7 wrote:Woo, Another Australian.

Dont blow our cover, we have them beleiving that we can fly, have domesticated the T-Rex, have flying cities and underwater cars, our toilets flush the other way, we can shoot lasers from our eyes, all evolutionary traits because all our native animals carry swords.
hahahahahaha Very Happy
ok got it lol lol lol

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Fuzzy on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:52 am

It appears half of australia has signed up on here Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  mistawac on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Dylan hergs wrote:
Drakon7 wrote:Woo, Another Australian.

Dont blow our cover, we have them beleiving that we can fly, have domesticated the T-Rex, have flying cities and underwater cars, our toilets flush the other way, we can shoot lasers from our eyes, all evolutionary traits because all our native animals carry swords.
hahahahahaha Very Happy
ok got it lol lol lol

I am in awe at your race's great abilities...

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Dylan hergs on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:21 am

mistawac wrote:
Dylan hergs wrote:
Drakon7 wrote:Woo, Another Australian.

Dont blow our cover, we have them beleiving that we can fly, have domesticated the T-Rex, have flying cities and underwater cars, our toilets flush the other way, we can shoot lasers from our eyes, all evolutionary traits because all our native animals carry swords.
hahahahahaha Very Happy
ok got it lol lol lol

I am in awe at your race's great abilities...
they always are, they always are... lol! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Drakon7 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:23 am

Our women also have 3 boobs.

oh yeah, oh yeah.

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Dylan hergs on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:43 am

Drakon7 wrote:Our women also have 3 boobs.

oh yeah, oh yeah.
and there competly hairless, accept for there heads of course

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Virgo on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:30 pm

Hello. I've been playing bass for about a year, although I've had it for longer. It's all fun I guess but I don't gig or anything so I'm not experienced in playing with other people. I'll be looking forward to having some fun on this board Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  danthewelshy on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:49 pm

Virgo wrote:Hello. I've been playing bass for about a year, although I've had it for longer. It's all fun I guess but I don't gig or anything so I'm not experienced in playing with other people. I'll be looking forward to having some fun on this board Smile

Well you certainley like the right band Very Happy

Welcome

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Virgo on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:33 pm

Who doesn't love Flea? Sure, he's not the greatest but he was the guy that kept me interested in bass. If it wasn't for Blood Sugar Sex Magik and One Hot Minute I'd have lost interest in bass long ago.

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Freeze on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Hey guys, my name is Pat and I'm from NY. I've been playing bass now for about 2 months and love it. I'm not good by any means yet, but with dmans site and what I've read in these forums I've been getting better. Finally up and decided to make an account and join in with everyone else.

My biggest bass inspiration is P-Nut from 311

So yeah that's it. Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  danthewelshy on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:14 pm

Freeze wrote:Hey guys, my name is Pat and I'm from NY. I've been playing bass now for about 2 months and love it. I'm not good by any means yet, but with dmans site and what I've read in these forums I've been getting better. Finally up and decided to make an account and join in with everyone else.

My biggest bass inspiration is P-Nut from 311

So yeah that's it. Cheers.

Hey welcome

Im sure you'll learn alot here.

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Spoon on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Hey, I suppose I should of signed up for the forum a little while ago as I have been using this site since April. Well I'm 16 and picked up a bass in March just to find another release (check out the link in Sig for the other). Well thanks Dman just for helping me get to grips with my top-end Squier.

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Dylan hergs on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:49 pm

Virgo wrote:Who doesn't love Flea? Sure, he's not the greatest but he was the guy that kept me interested in bass. If it wasn't for Blood Sugar Sex Magik and One Hot Minute I'd have lost interest in bass long ago.
true true Very Happy flea makes u so excited to play bass, and yes blood sugar sex magik has some wicked bass lines Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Igastopheles on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Hey, who remembers me? I sorta left a couple months ago, but I thought I'd come back! I promise to try sticking around this time too. I've also got a buddy interested in getting a bass right now, so I thought I'd refer him to this place once he gets one.

And if anyone at all was wondering if I'd still do the Kill 'Em All stuff, I still kinda plan on it. ;D

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum