Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALSO: SELLING BASSES ON BASSCHAT, Selling a pedal and a guitar on eBay

+6
Bass Mon
Nocturnal_Pulse
Pippynip
willba
maxf13
SuperMaximo93
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ALSO: SELLING BASSES ON BASSCHAT, Selling a pedal and a guitar on eBay Empty ALSO: SELLING BASSES ON BASSCHAT, Selling a pedal and a guitar on eBay

Post  SuperMaximo93 Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Got my Ibanez GSR200 and Bismark P bass on Basschat
http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=91995

Just posting to inform anyone interested that I've got the following on eBay:

Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter (AKA Phaser) pedal
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260620013307&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Squier Telecaster Custom II guitar
GONE

...Please bid Razz

Last edited by SuperMaximo93 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

ALSO: SELLING BASSES ON BASSCHAT, Selling a pedal and a guitar on eBay Empty Re: ALSO: SELLING BASSES ON BASSCHAT, Selling a pedal and a guitar on eBay

Post  maxf13 Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:24 pm

tempted by the guitar
im not gonna buy it
but im tempted
maxf13
maxf13

Back to top Go down

ALSO: SELLING BASSES ON BASSCHAT, Selling a pedal and a guitar on eBay Empty Selling a pedal and a guitar on eBay

Post  willba Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Im saving at the moment but ill let my friends know Very Happy
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

ALSO: SELLING BASSES ON BASSCHAT, Selling a pedal and a guitar on eBay Empty Re: ALSO: SELLING BASSES ON BASSCHAT, Selling a pedal and a guitar on eBay

Post  Pippynip Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:45 pm

So, so tempted by the guitar. Will smax be the one to pop my eBay cherry? Very Happy

probably not but we'll see....
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  maxf13 Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:46 pm

i think ill keep my trusty classical guitar for now XD
a new bass is more important
maxf13
maxf13

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Yeah, that's why I put the 'probably not' there. I'll have to see if I can fit it in the new bass budget, which is probably about £550, leaving only about not much free for the guitar. Bids'll go a bit over not much, surely.
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnal_Pulse Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:23 pm

One things for sure: I am tempted as heck.
Nocturnal_Pulse
Nocturnal_Pulse
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Yeah I'm sad to see the guitar go, but I want a new amp (and I have GAS for an Epiphone Dot XD) 18 watchers as of 5 minutes ago, not bad considering its only been on for a couple of hours.

I really want bids on the Phaser though because I can see that failing badly.
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:58 am

Just sold the guitar for £80 Very Happy I was hoping for £60, but someone messaged me and asked what price I'd be willing to let him do a Buy It Now at, so I said £80 cheers

Now I just gotta get rid of the Phaser Razz
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  Bass Mon Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:07 pm

You should of sold them in a package deal

Bass Mon

Back to top Go down

Post  androssie Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:16 pm

what does a phaser do Very Happy?
because i like some effects Very Happy
i have distortion now, looking for some more Very Happy
i dont know how ebay work XD so.... if you could tell me a bit more i m interested Very Happy
androssie
androssie

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Watch this... (the phaser is the second pedal he shows off)
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  maxf13 Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:16 pm

i love the way he says Fuzz XD
maxf13
maxf13

Back to top Go down

Post  maxf13 Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:20 pm

omg
that is a MONSTER phase
i so want that phaser pedal
maxf13
maxf13

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidM96 Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:21 pm

ya.....Fuhzz
DavidM96
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:33 pm

That phaser is BOSS.

oh wait
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  uglymutt Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:26 am

Nothing further to add..........
uglymutt
uglymutt

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:59 am

Got my Ibanez GSR200 and Bismark P bass on Basschat.co.uk

http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=91995
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  SyneRRR Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:59 pm

I need a cheap backup bass might buy the Bismark...
its very likely...
SyneRRR
SyneRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:30 pm

Please buy it *puppy eyes* Razz But yeah, it's a pretty nice bass considering its cheap, neck is also pretty slim for a P bass
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  SyneRRR Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:35 pm

So, how would we go about such a transaction? is the Bismark listed on eBay or will it be a straight through Paypal thing?
because Im very tempted to buy this.
SyneRRR
SyneRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Just send the money through Paypal to my email address. I'll take the neck off (I'll pack the strings too) so the box is more compact and so there's no risk of the neck taking any blows. I'm not sure about the postage costs but obviously the sooner you want it the more expensive it'll be. The shipping method up to you, Royal Mail, courier, whatever. I'll also see if I can get some insurance on it. Let me pack it, weigh it, etc. before committing to buy it though so I can find out how much postage is going to be
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  SyneRRR Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Okay, Mon Ami and wow, that has to be like the best sounding packing I have ever heard of before. most people just throw the things in the box.
SyneRRR
SyneRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Yeah, I try to make sure the things I pack can survive a nuclear holocaust Razz
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Okay I've weighed the bass, was just over 3kg. Packing will add a bit of weight, but I can't see the postage being over £10, if we do standard parcel post by Royal Mail (takes 3 to 5 working days to deliver apparently). Does £60 posted seem like a fair price? (Taking into account packing)
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next