Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone use Spotify? Add each other to share music playlists.

+5
SuperMaximo93
Cliff em' all
DavidM96
willba
danthewelshy
9 posters

Go down

Anyone use Spotify? Add each other to share music playlists. Empty Anyone use Spotify? Add each other to share music playlists.

Post  danthewelshy Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:51 pm

As the title says. Anyone use it? More and music keeps getting added all the time and now you can add friends, it could be a good way to see what everyone else is listening to.

Download it if you haven't. Its totally free and legal. If you already have it add me "danthewelshy".
danthewelshy
danthewelshy

Back to top Go down

Anyone use Spotify? Add each other to share music playlists. Empty Anyone use Spotify? Add each other to share music playlists.

Post  willba Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Yeah I got Spotify, its pretty dam good. My user is willba1
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Anyone use Spotify? Add each other to share music playlists. Empty Re: Anyone use Spotify? Add each other to share music playlists.

Post  DavidM96 Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:00 pm

its not available in my country yet Sad
DavidM96
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Anyone use Spotify? Add each other to share music playlists. Empty Re: Anyone use Spotify? Add each other to share music playlists.

Post  Cliff em' all Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Not Available Crying or Very sad
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:02 pm

My user is SuperMaximo

Also a tip for anyone who doesn't have Facebook (like me), you can add people by typing spotify:user:[USERNAME] in the searchbox
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  willba Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:32 pm

SuperMaximo93 wrote:My user is SuperMaximo

Also a tip for anyone who doesn't have Facebook (like me), you can add people by typing spotify:user:[USERNAME] in the searchbox

Took me ages to work that out.....
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Some freaky guy Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:59 pm

I use it, my nick is "nintendofreak". Check out the list called "Diverse greier" (means "Various stuff"). I have tons of stuff there, and you're almost guaranteed to find something you like there.
Some freaky guy
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  willba Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:07 pm

There are only 3 different bands XD but the fact that it has primus means everyone on the forum will like it. Very Happy

I havent got many playlists, just cant be bothered to compile them, but i shall make more effort so people can see Very Happy
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololiet Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:10 pm

So, I made an account there, I'm "quadropheniaontour" btw, but how does this actually work?
lololiet
lololiet
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  willba Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:13 pm

That name is so awkward to spell Sad

And what you do is search band and just click on the song to listen, you can make playlists and send them aswell as individual songs. So now we can see what we're listening to rather than posting on the what are you listening too thread, which is spelt wrong and annoys me ><
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololiet Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:16 pm

willba wrote:That name is so awkward to spell Sad

And what you do is search band and just click on the song to listen, you can make playlists and send them aswell as individual songs. So now we can see what we're listening to rather than posting on the what are you listening too thread, which is spelt wrong and annoys me ><

Last FM is more practical for that, I think

Edit: oh, wait, they seem to work together quite nicely, you can see what you're listening to with Spotify on Lasr FM
lololiet
lololiet
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeLetterSyndrom Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:15 am

ThreeLetterSyndrom, people.

Just made an account. Very Happy

ThreeLetterSyndrom
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  ClaytonMUSE Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:21 pm

My spotify username is C-Griffiths, the playlist "Everything in one place" contains most of the things I listen to, I try not to import music from my computer on to my spotify playlist, so it is sorely missing Led Zeppelin, John Lennon, Pink Floyd and a few others.

There's also a mention of Facebook above, so feel free to add me on there, too!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001118026230
ClaytonMUSE
ClaytonMUSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down