Free Bass guitar lessons

Tuning! Standard, 5th fret method, Harmonics, Drop tunings, half-step tunings.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tuning! Standard, 5th fret method, Harmonics, Drop tunings, half-step tunings.

Post  willba on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Danke mein Lehrerin

Oh btw I spy a typo:

And here is a link to the Majpr scale as mentioned:

willba
A resident.
A resident.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuning! Standard, 5th fret method, Harmonics, Drop tunings, half-step tunings.

Post  MetalJacob on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Very good video! Very Happy

Alice In Chains - Would? video coming soon you said? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmanlamius on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Sooner than you think, buddy! (Maybe tomorrow). So you can test your half-step learning.

Willba, cheers for the heads up dude. Tis sorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Some freaky guy on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Bad willba, don't refer to Dman in femininum like that (lehrerin means female teacher and is the femininum way of writing lehrer which means teacher)!

Also, me likey and needey this lesson, I really needed to learn this properly. Thanks a bunch!
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  willba on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Some freaky guy wrote:Bad willba, don't refer to Dman in femininum like that (lehrerin means female teacher and is the femininum way of writing lehrer which means teacher)!

I know Lehrerin is wrong, I just did it so that if someone didnt know German and went on Google translate, it would make sense to read, if you use the masculine mode it comes up with something stupid. Smile
willba
A resident.
A resident.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Some freaky guy on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:51 pm

willba wrote:
Some freaky guy wrote:Bad willba, don't refer to Dman in femininum like that (lehrerin means female teacher and is the femininum way of writing lehrer which means teacher)!

I know Lehrerin is wrong, I just did it so that if someone didnt know German and went on Google translate, it would make sense to read, if you use the masculine mode it comes up with something stupid. Smile

You called Dman a girl.

Sad
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  turboscrew on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:39 am

Translating anything in finnish by google translator gives nonsense.

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeLetterSyndrom on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:35 am

turboscrew wrote:Translating anything in finnish by google translator gives nonsense.
That's because Finnish (I think it's Finnish) has 15 verb forms in the present, 16 in the past and an inflecting negative.

ThreeLetterSyndrom
A resident.
A resident.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmanlamius on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:01 am

It's ok, I can handle it. I've been called worse things than a girl! Very Happy

Ok, this lesson (would) is sitting here, but I don't like it. It's an old lesson, that I took down for a reason. I explain it all a bit quickly.

However, it has some positives in, that are related to tuning down a step, so I'd like to upload it somewhere that maybe isn't youtube. I wonder how I get it on my own blog....?

Smaz! SMMMAAAAAAAAAZZZZ! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Some freaky guy on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:17 pm

It should be possible to just upload the video file to your domain and embed it with
Code:
<video>
-tags. Not sure how well it's going to work.

Or you could put the video file and a text document with some blabber about the video in a zip file and put it up for download.
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnal_Pulse on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:47 pm

That was the funnest video about tuning EVER, that "boo boo boo" thing made me pee my pants laughing!

Thank you dman it was a lesson that we appreciate!
Nocturnal_Pulse
A resident.
A resident.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmanlamius on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:16 am

Lol...we're fools...

I'd uploaded it to dailymotion ages ago, and its been sitting on this forum since I started it, lol. I'd forgot it was there:

http://freebasslessons.forumotion.com/learn-to-play-f6/learn-simple-bass-riffs-would-t50.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top