Free Bass guitar lessons

Massifoobia,an Esotnian band

Go down

Massifoobia,an Esotnian band

Post  The Risky on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Hello again.Our bands been together for some time,and probably some of you remember me asking you of assist a while ago.So,our friend brought a camera with him and recorded our session,the videos a bit blergh,the lyrics is in Estonian and the sound isn't really HD but we found a studio and were going to record in November,but i wanted to post it here as fast as i can anyway.

Were and Estonian band called Massifoobia,i hope you like with what we've got so far

The beginning lags a bit,but other ways its ok.

i would like your feedback,anything,advice,words....WORDS!

Back to top Go down

Re: Massifoobia,an Esotnian band

Post  Pippynip on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Yeah, not bad at all! I like the way your singer sings, but I reckon you should get another singer (singing a bit higher) to get a good contrast going.

I especially like the bit in Kõik jamavad at about 1:13.

I have only two 'complaints'; One, I couldn't hear the bass at all Sad and two, all the songs (except maybe Tapatung) sounded the same. Not being mean or anything, just my opinion... I mean listen to the difference between Iron Man and Paranoid by Black Sabbath, or Highway Star and Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple. Could do with a little more variation, is all Smile

Oh and now I will be a little mean - tell your guitarist that shirts were invented for a reason. Razz

An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced.
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maxf13 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 pm

I havent listened to all of them but the first one sounded really nice!!
and lol... deep voice much XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Some freaky guy on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Listened to the first song (takes quite a while to load, slow connection), and I really like it. Good Rock/Punk going on there, and I approve 100%!

Sounds like Raga Rockers, and that's a good thing to sound like. Look them up.
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mts on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:54 pm

good stuff, Parim Elu kinda reminds me JMKE, maybe becaus its bit punkier and also cause your singer sings in eesti.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down