Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

got a load of new kit yay

3 posters

Go down

got a load of new kit yay Empty got a load of new kit yay

Post  teddybear Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am

got my hands on a pandora px5d, still trying to work it proplery wow big book with it. Twisted Evil
when to my mate music shop to get a few things and came out with a new bass lol
getting my sis middle boy his guitar for xmass, order my new amp. but on top of it got 3 sets of strings. for my genaly meatal bass/ general bass got some lovly nierlon black strings that sound so fat. lurning paper cut and god sound grate,

for my mondial bass got some funk master strings, so funky not set the string up properly yet if i strum hard they virbate, a bit to much.
when i was there sore a second hand fret less bass sed wow that must be hard to play, my mate showed me the dots on the neck so i now were 3, 5, 7 etc fret is played it and hat to have it dont for 60 pounds, a nice man that was there to how plays bass as well told me the right strings ( the sound i get is like old school rock from a LP, sounds so good playing paranodia by black sabbath,
even thow the neck is differunt on my fretless neck on fret sizes but i wont to play every song i now on it,
if any 1 can give me pounters on the pandora would love it thanks
teddybear
teddybear

Back to top Go down

got a load of new kit yay Empty Re: got a load of new kit yay

Post  Some freaky guy Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:33 am

That sounds great. What's the first impression of the Pandora?
Some freaky guy
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  teddybear Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:54 pm

to just play with sound affets is easy. but rest is very comperacted for me any way 55 page book with it lol
you will need a nuther cable to play from amp, bass.
i think over time i will get on with the other bitter in it
teddybear
teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post  willba Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:09 pm

Ive got a Korg (although it's broken at the moment). If you carry on playing around with it you eventually work out what to do.

I love the feature where you can play bass without the amp by plugging the bass into the korg and using some headphones, the quality was much better than playing it through my amp too. If you have an adapter you can plug it into your PC as well and play along to songs all through your headphones.

Describing its features really makes me want mine repaired, I shall do it as soon as possible I think. Very Happy
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  teddybear Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:32 pm

have u figgerd out how to make drum beats and add sounds on the comp thats stumed me
teddybear
teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post  willba Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:01 pm

I never put drum beats on my PC, if you press the 'rhythm' button on the korg it gives you drum tracks to play to and thats all I used, not sure how to put them on your PC though sorry.

Install the Ableton live CD that came with the korg, that has sample bass and guitar riffs so it probably has drums on it too. The interface is quite difficult to work out though.

Last edited by willba on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  teddybear Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:10 pm

im sorta still in the stag of messing around with the sound affects lol good fun.
i got it as had cash now and will be years be for i have some spair, the drum beats will be good when i can free stile,
have dont it a few times by feel follering (Dmanlamius76) arsum funk rifts.
mostly lurning songs to get in my head how the go to gether, and Sleep, Melody, Sleep kills but grate,
go to say if you have not heard it on youtube go now and then go buy the lessons ow god hard and good at same time my kinda thing
teddybear
teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum