Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoops! (Intro)

2 posters

Go down

Whoops! (Intro) Empty Whoops! (Intro)

Post  mforteau Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:12 am

Hello all Dman forum uh... people! lol

This is a whoops cause i forgot to saign up when i started learning O.o

My name Matt (Friends call me Big Matt upon my size, and I'm also known as Downtime24)
Recently picked up Railyn (My bass + my favorite name for my child 1 day) end the end of December on a straight hunch; I'm only music inclined from dancing as for my family is from the islands Very Happy

Due to work, i havent been practicing everyday, but i do dedicate a few hours a week when I'm not on the xbox, at work, or spending time w/ my many diffrent groups of friends

I just reach 24 hours of total play time (Yes, I really journal my hours) touching up on every intro to style playing of Dmanlamius, and soon going to upload a vid of what I've came to thus far.

Any additional tips (Beginner + positioning would be AMAZING! for my big hands lol)

Thank you!! and I look forward to the future here Very Happy
mforteau
mforteau

Back to top Go down

Whoops! (Intro) Empty Re: Whoops! (Intro)

Post  Pippynip Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Hello good sir, may you have a long and happy bass-filled life Very Happy

Don't be afraid of looking a right fool sometimes if you're not sure of something. We've all been there somewhere down the line. I once thought my truss rod snapped when one of my strings broke but it was actually just the empty string post rattling... Embarassed
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down