Free Bass guitar lessons

My band that totally legitimately exists

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My band that totally legitimately exists

Post  Drakon7 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:22 am

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Let-The-Number-Be-X/167354286656873?ref=ts

Thats it there. Our EP came out the other day, we're electronic/rock. I didnt write these songs, though I did write the bass for them, later releases will have much more impressive basslines as I'd have helped write the song.

Love me, people, love me.

Back to top Go down

Re: My band that totally legitimately exists

Post  Some freaky guy on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Sounds like the kind of band that sounds shitty live compared to studio recordings.

It just does, there's no way you guys are going to be able to squeeze all that sound into one package when playing live. Feel free to prove me wrong, though.
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakon7 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Some freaky guy wrote:Sounds like the kind of band that sounds shitty live compared to studio recordings.

It just does, there's no way you guys are going to be able to squeeze all that sound into one package when playing live. Feel free to prove me wrong, though.

Quite the opposite, its tailored for live, rather then recordings. The programmer has a dedicated laptop with all sorts of expensive software and hardware and stuff for us. We wont be playing pubs or anything though, cause theres no point for the above listed reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Some freaky guy on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:25 pm

It still doesn't really appeal to me, but the sound and everything in itself is pretty good. Job well done. Also, I'm interested in some live clips now, that could be interesting.
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakon7 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Some freaky guy wrote:It still doesn't really appeal to me, but the sound and everything in itself is pretty good. Job well done. Also, I'm interested in some live clips now, that could be interesting.

We're realistic in that not everyone will like our music and we wont be playing live till MINIMUM April, and maximum August. Cause its so electronic, it was easier to record first, get our music out there and get people interested, the other 3 people in the band have all been in quite successful local bands so that helps. But we've got a hired rehearsal room with mixers and in-ears and a big PA system and all we use every week.

I should probably post a link to my other bands at some point, too. I do have a celtic folk/classical band, a funk band and a metal band. But theyre not quite as legit/professional of a band.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top