Free Bass guitar lessons

Bass Heads?

Go down

Bass Heads?

Post  CitizenSnips on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:23 pm

hey guys im lusting after a new head for gigging and such but im not too clued up on all these terms and such that theyre using like this 'Terror Bass is a 500 watt hybrid amplifier with a Class D solid state power section and the AD200B twin-valve 12AX7 preamp' means absolutely nothing to me haha Embarassed just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this for me or recommend any heads to look and try out? thanks in advance Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Bass Heads?

Post  Pippynip on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:32 pm

This thread didn't even show up to me!

Anyway, yeah, I'm in pretty much the same boat as you, unfortunately. Need bass head, don't know what the stuff means. I don't have much munehs though (£200 is my limit), so it'd have to be a low-end inexpensive one.

An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced.
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CitizenSnips on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:20 pm

yeah going to start gigging properly again soon and dont want to have to keep borrowing peoples equipment but the last show i played i borrowed a orange Terror Bass TB1000H and wow!! it was incredible, packs a hell of a punch, super easy to set up so i reckon im going to save up and buy one havent heard anything that even comes close to it, just sucks theres not a shop close to me to try more out

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:33 pm

I've heard great things about Orange amps. Even had the pleasure of playing on one and it was incredible!
Although, I've also great things about MarkBass and the ever popular Ampeg. Haven't had the opportunity to try any of them, but I did hear someone else hooked up to a MarkBass and it also sounded amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum