Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings

3 posters

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post  patchybass Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Hey guys.
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! My name's patch and i've had a bass guitar sat in the corner of my flat collecting dust for about a year. I always pick it up, love the feel of it, find a site online, play 5 scales Sleep , get bored and log onto World of Warcraft as i'm at the computer anyhow. This time the inspiration was the bass line from a song in "the sorcerers apprentice" (new life by O+S) which i couldn't get out of my head. So two weeks later i'm still practicing! All thanks to Dman and his fresh approach to instruction. Looking forward to chatting with you all and hopefully becoming the musician i always wanted to be.

Take it easy

Patch

patchybass

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post  Pippynip Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Welcome, welcome! Very Happy

Any questions you have about bass-playin', ask 'em. There's a 99% chance it'll get answered, a 96.7% chance it'll be answered with useful information and a 1.3334% chance that someone will throw some made-up statistics at you. Very Happy

Here's to that two weeks becoming two months, two years, two decades... but not two lifetimes, that'd be silly. jocolor
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakon7 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Except for me. I'm on my third lifetime, now.

But seriously, welcome!
Drakon7
Drakon7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum