Free Bass guitar lessons

Win a guitar! ( I know we all play bass )

Go down

Win a guitar! ( I know we all play bass )

Post  akyra on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:33 am

The band I play bass for Sixth Avenue Traffic have just released our first single 'Demons' from our E.P Whisper, Smile & Wave due out in Aug.

Please have a listen http://www.soundcloud.com/sixthavenuetraffic

AND! to celebrate we are giving away a custom painted signed squire Smile Go to www.facebook.com/6thavenuetraffic to enter Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win a guitar! ( I know we all play bass )

Post  Stryfer on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Not interested in the guitar...but the song...

I really liked it Smile Huge props to the singer, I didn't get the impression he was that good.
I just wish the bass was a little more prominent, but that's personal opinion Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  MetalJacob on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:52 am

Definitely interested in the guitar. In fact, I'm currently looking to buy a cheap guitar so hopefully I'll win.

On to the important stuff, the song's pretty good, didn't pay attention to the lyrics (will listen to it a few more times) and I couldn't hear the bass as much I'd like to but I really like the whole mellow rock thing you guys got going. It reminds me of Alice in Chains and is quite enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

Post  akyra on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:47 am

Hope you win too!!! It's a nice guitar.
Cheers for the comments. The bass isn't a prominent feature in this song but lays done the main structure Smile the other songs on the ep have louder more interesting bass in them.

Ill post some more stuff once we release it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down