Free Bass guitar lessons

Different themes, or buttons atleast

Go down

Different themes, or buttons atleast Empty Different themes, or buttons atleast

Post  Protoplm on Thu May 21, 2009 2:06 pm

The current theme is okay, but some things aren't very well designed. For example, the 'New posts' is a bit unrecognizable apart from the red. The navigation buttons look nice and professional on this monitor (School) and I can't read them at all on my home one, perhaps some new buttons are in order?

I have a bit of experience in graphics design, so if you can change the images seperately, I could probably do something for you. Designing new buttons, or at the very least, making the current ones easier to read.

Back to top Go down

Different themes, or buttons atleast Empty Re: Different themes, or buttons atleast

Post  Admin on Thu May 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Hey man....Smile

Well, we CAN change the buttons. It's just a case of re-directing to a host URL (photobucket, etc).

So if you want to do some designing, then go for it! I really don't have the time at the moment....

Let's see what ya got! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Different themes, or buttons atleast Empty Re: Different themes, or buttons atleast

Post  Protoplm on Fri May 22, 2009 12:57 am

Admin wrote:Hey man....Smile

Well, we CAN change the buttons. It's just a case of re-directing to a host URL (photobucket, etc).

So if you want to do some designing, then go for it! I really don't have the time at the moment....

Let's see what ya got! Very Happy

I'll see what I can do, I'll probably have something to show for it around Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeLetterSyndrom on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:58 am

Different themes, or buttons atleast Newpost

Change the 'new posts' button pl0x.
To this, I mean. Smile

ThreeLetterSyndrom
A resident.
A resident.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Protoplm on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Oh wow - I completely forgot about this thread. Sorry about that o_0.. I'll see what I can do right now.

EDIT: PM'd suggested layout.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum