Free Bass guitar lessons

More RHCP please!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More RHCP please!!

Post  thenewflea on Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:56 pm

Hello Mr Dman,

I was wondering if you would do lesson on songs from the Chili Peppers like power of equality, cant stop and californication

It would be much appreciated if you could Very Happy

cheers

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  Dmanlamius on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:59 am

Noted...

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  thenewflea on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:34 am

Dmanlamius wrote:Noted...

Very Happy

cheers man:D

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  McSnuggles on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:30 am

Dmanlamius wrote:Noted...

Very Happy

Excited...

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  lokki on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:26 pm

RHCP?!

RHCP?!

I'll give you something to think about!



cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  xXMaliceXx on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:40 am

thenewflea wrote:Hello Mr Dman,

I was wondering if you would do lesson on songs from the Chili Peppers like power of equality, cant stop and californication

It would be much appreciated if you could Very Happy

cheers


WOOO Power of Equality!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  SyneRRR on Mon May 31, 2010 10:33 pm

Even more WOOO!! Can't Stop!

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  akyra on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:38 am

Any band that uses bagpipes has my vote XD

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  maxf13 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:59 am

lokki wrote:RHCP?!

RHCP?!

I'll give you something to think about!



cheers cheers cheers

FTW

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  turboscrew on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:51 pm

FTW?

Back to top Go down

More RHCP please!!

Post  willba on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:25 pm

FTW=For the win Smile
avatar
willba
A resident.
A resident.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  Some freaky guy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:33 pm

SyneRRR wrote:Even more WOOO!! Can't Stop!

THIS! THISTHISTHIS!

I actually hve an unfinished tab for it somewhere, I was trying to figure it out, but gave up after a while. I think I have the main riff and the intro right, but I seem to be missing some mutes that I can't get for some weird reason. Maybe I should post for some help over in the Tabs Section?
avatar
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  SyneRRR on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:36 pm

Yeah if somone managed to tab Can't stop or Sir Psycho Sexy or! Black Eyed Blonde I would be in heaven I'm trying to learn to play by ear but its a hassle with flea's lines!

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  Some freaky guy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:39 pm

SyneRRR wrote:Yeah if somone managed to tab Can't stop or Sir Psycho Sexy or! Black Eyed Blonde I would be in heaven I'm trying to learn to play by ear but its a hassle with flea's lines!

I'll get going and post the outline I have once I find the damn paper I have it written down on.
avatar
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  SyneRRR on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Some freaky guy wrote:
SyneRRR wrote:Yeah if somone managed to tab Can't stop or Sir Psycho Sexy or! Black Eyed Blonde I would be in heaven I'm trying to learn to play by ear but its a hassle with flea's lines!

I'll get going and post the outline I have once I find the damn paper I have it written down on.


That would be awesome man I would greatly appreciate it!

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  Some freaky guy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:03 pm

SyneRRR wrote:
Some freaky guy wrote:
SyneRRR wrote:Yeah if somone managed to tab Can't stop or Sir Psycho Sexy or! Black Eyed Blonde I would be in heaven I'm trying to learn to play by ear but its a hassle with flea's lines!

I'll get going and post the outline I have once I find the damn paper I have it written down on.


That would be awesome man I would greatly appreciate it!

Posted it in the Tabs Section.
avatar
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  Sagar on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:06 pm

so when r they gonna be online?the lessons?

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  DavidM96 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:11 pm

what about cmon girl? pretty great RHCP song too.
avatar
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  levi.scott.90 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:04 pm

we need one of AEROPLANES. davidsinrocks plays it too fast for me to tell whats going on when i look up covers.

Back to top Go down

Re: More RHCP please!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum