Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do the best musicians always die

+15
Primussucks
Pippynip
Stryfer
uglymutt
Dizzae
mts
general lee
Drakon7
Dropthelines585
Fuzzy
BlackF89
Smaz
Dmanlamius
Cliff em' all
willba
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why do the best musicians always die - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do the best musicians always die

Post  Cliff em' all Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Dickie Peterson died too!!!
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Why do the best musicians always die - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do the best musicians always die

Post  Drakon7 Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:09 pm

Willba. I am the only one who can say inappropriate things. Didnt you read the forum rules?

Also, request : Please change forum rules to "Only Drakon7 may post inappropriate things.

And Dman, to become famous, make a CD, have a CD release show, then at the end of the show, shoot yourself in the face all over the crowd.

1. Theyll become probably traumatised, so youll get in the papers!
1.5: Youll also get on youtube
2. Probably more metal then Slayers blood rain.
3. Fame will come from "Most traumatising album goes too: Dmanlamius!"
Drakon7
Drakon7

Back to top Go down

Post  Dropthelines585 Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Either that or you could cut your thing of with some dull scissors and run around the crowd slapping ppl all willy-nilly with it. then you don't have to die. And they can sew your thing back on later. Just keep some ice handy.
Dropthelines585
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dropthelines585 Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:45 pm

Talk about inappropriate.

I double posted bitches.
Dropthelines585
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  general lee Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:55 am

What about Bon Scott - the singer of AC/DC?
general lee
general lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dropthelines585 Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:21 pm

What about Miles Davis?
Dropthelines585
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackF89 Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Dropthelines585 wrote:What about Miles Davis?

he was getting on though, it's to be expected
BlackF89
BlackF89

Back to top Go down

Post  mts Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Randy Rhoads
Petri Walli
mts
mts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dizzae Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Ian Curtis - Joy Division
Dizzae
Dizzae

Back to top Go down

Post  uglymutt Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:58 am

Well how many years has music existed? How long have musicians been around? Makes sense for most of them to be dead
by the way you left rachmaninov off your list (most epic composer that ever lived)
uglymutt
uglymutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Cliff em' all Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:28 pm

Yeah mozart died at his 30s
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  uglymutt Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:01 am

A lot of people that have died are also immortalised after they're dead so as to 'honour' their memory in same way. Like how Kurt cobain is seen as the greatest songwriter/guitarist who ever lived, IMHO he's not all that amazing, he's good but overrated (IMHO).
uglymutt
uglymutt

Back to top Go down

Why do the best musicians always die - Page 2 Empty Why do the best musicians always die

Post  willba Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:55 pm

hmmm, true. I set up this thread just to reminisce of musicians who died early...

PS-Im listening to Nirvana right now Very Happy

Last edited by willba on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:25 am

Not sure if this is early death:

Joe Strummer - The Clash died at age 50.
There's even a documentary on him post mortem and surprisingly - it's not boring!

Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Cliff em' all Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:49 pm

Blind Melon's singer died young too.Pity he had such a great voice.
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:14 pm

aaaall i can saaay is that my life is pretty plain i like watching the puddles gather rain

Yeah I like Blind Melon too Smile . Has anyone mentioned Brad Nowell yet? He went the same way as Shannon. Sad
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cliff em' all Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Soak the sin,Dear ol Dad,Deserted,No rain,Tones of home,I wonder,

Andd...Time

Blind melon's a superband I tell you.
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Primussucks Sat May 01, 2010 1:47 pm

well most recently jimmy'the rev"sullivan of A7X died...gunna miss that one
Primussucks
Primussucks

Back to top Go down

Post  turboscrew Sun May 02, 2010 11:00 am

Funny that nobody mentioned Pekka Pohjola. I guess he was the best known Finnish bassist.

turboscrew

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidM96 Sun May 02, 2010 9:43 pm

What about Leon Wilkeson bassist from Lynard Skynard? Question
DavidM96
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Sun May 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Most of Lynyrd Skynyrd, when their plane crashed. Did you know that Aerosmith were originally going to travel in the plane that Skynyrd crashed in? Apparently management decided neither the plane nor the crew were up to a good standard. And 4 months later, half of Lynyrd Skynyrd plus the pilot, co-pilot and a roadie met their ends in it.
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidM96 Mon May 03, 2010 12:25 am

wow...what if areosmith had been in that crash, think of all the unwritten songs.... Shocked
DavidM96
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  androssie Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:27 am

paul gray (slipknot ) Sad
the rev (a7x)
androssie
androssie

Back to top Go down

Why do the best musicians always die - Page 2 Empty Why do the best musicians always die

Post  willba Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Lynn strait, the lead singer of Snot died in a car crash, also the dog in the video below died Sad

willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololiet Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Brian Jones, nobody has mentioned him, I think.
And everyone of the around 6000 Keyboard players of Grateful Dead.
lololiet
lololiet
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2