Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your songs?

+15
Dropthelines585
Frog-on-Abass
ezekiel
uglymutt
Fuzzy
Drakon7
Garth
danthewelshy
Dmanlamius
ThreeLetterSyndrom
Cliff em' all
SuperMaximo93
BlackF89
maxf13
willba
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post your songs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your songs?

Post  Fuzzy Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:33 am

+1 for VIP area.
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post  uglymutt Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:15 pm

As long as more recently active users like me can contribute then I'm all for it
uglymutt
uglymutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Cliff em' all Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:38 pm

If there are girls to us VIP's then +1 from me too.
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmanlamius Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Hmm...Whatcha reckon Smazton?
Dmanlamius
Dmanlamius

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzy Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:39 am

Dmanlamius wrote:Hmm...Whatcha reckon Smazton?
Forget smaz.
He's a lost cause.
You're in charge now!
Man up soldier!

On second though, better get smaz to help.. you're probably too busy ridin' your little bass-horsey-thingy
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post your songs? - Page 2 Empty Post your songs?

Post  willba Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:57 pm

When did Smaz overthrow you as leader of this forum Dman?

I smell civil forum war Twisted Evil
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  ezekiel Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:40 pm

I think its a good idea

ezekiel

Back to top Go down

Post your songs? - Page 2 Empty Sounds great.

Post  Frog-on-Abass Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 pm

The idea sounds fantastic exept Razz some of u say that it should be closed to " cult of lamius " or whatever. i mean its ur choice and all except... im always on this forum i just never post Very Happy not a big forumer. the idea behind this is that im sure there are some people like me who would love to see ur riffs except we arent in the cult or whatever. im just hoping u'd come up with a better solution than that :s. maybe copy righting using some site or whatever. god i dunno Very Happy that being said. Frog out Razz

Frog-on-Abass

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:15 pm

Frog-on-Abass wrote:The idea sounds fantastic exept Razz some of u say that it should be closed to " cult of lamius " or whatever. i mean its ur choice and all except... im always on this forum i just never post Very Happy not a big forumer. the idea behind this is that im sure there are some people like me who would love to see ur riffs except we arent in the cult or whatever. im just hoping u'd come up with a better solution than that :s. maybe copy righting using some site or whatever. god i dunno Very Happy that being said. Frog out Razz

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

Nah, just joking, but all of us here would appreciate more users posting frequently rather than the same people over and over... (No offence to the guys who do post lots Razz)

Maybe a group for regulars? Which will encourage people to post more... I don't mean to be mean (lol) to people who prefer not to post, but it's depressing when theres over 400 members and only 20 or so take part in discussion No
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  willba Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:22 pm

There are at least 100 ppl who have never visited the site except to make their account....and theres another 150 who join to ask Dman to post a tutorial...
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post your songs? - Page 2 Empty eh... LOL!

Post  Frog-on-Abass Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:18 pm

yea i never thought about it that way... You guys seem nice and all i promise to try to post more Very Happy infact.... ill even try to throw in a cover or two ^^. thanks for the encouragement

Frog-on-Abass

Back to top Go down

Post  Cliff em' all Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:54 pm

SuperMaximo93 wrote:
Frog-on-Abass wrote:The idea sounds fantastic exept Razz some of u say that it should be closed to " cult of lamius " or whatever. i mean its ur choice and all except... im always on this forum i just never post Very Happy not a big forumer. the idea behind this is that im sure there are some people like me who would love to see ur riffs except we arent in the cult or whatever. im just hoping u'd come up with a better solution than that :s. maybe copy righting using some site or whatever. god i dunno Very Happy that being said. Frog out Razz

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

Nah, just joking, but all of us here would appreciate more users posting frequently rather than the same people over and over... (No offence to the guys who do post lots Razz)

Maybe a group for regulars? Which will encourage people to post more... I don't mean to be mean (lol) to people who prefer not to post, but it's depressing when theres over 400 members and only 20 or so take part in discussion No

Good for you.
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dropthelines585 Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:37 am

I hate it when someone becomes a reg and then just fades away. What happened to Loki? Mistawac? Proto? I think blackF has abandoned us as well.
Dropthelines585
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  willba Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:57 am

F89 has only been off for a week, alot of the time it seems people go and it turns out theyve been on holiday etc. I mean, we were wonering where you had got to DTL when u were away for around a week. KEEP THE FAITH lol!
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  willba Sun May 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Just resurrecting this thread, it seemed that everyone was for it, we just needed some kind of exclusive area where we can post out songs.

I have riffs that i would like to share, especially so that I could receive feedback.
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololiet Sun May 30, 2010 7:23 pm

There is an entire section called "your music" is't that exactly meant for this sot of thing?
lololiet
lololiet
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  willba Sun May 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Yes, but it seems that there is a worry of people just stealing riffs, so we need some way to prevent that. Drak suggested a "VIP" area which was received pretty well so I asume something like that would be the aim. Smile
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidM96 Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Garth wrote:I wouldn't mind helping figure out when people had 100+ posts or w/e, so no issue on getting help.

Just the only problem with 100+posts is people will have more of an incentive to spam which = bad.

I think it should just be a seperate group, where you recieve an unanimous invite from the group moderator when they feel you are trustworthy.

+1 for that, but if we do end up doing this we will need a catchy name for the group
Very Happy
DavidM96
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Dman's Ninjas Razz

edit: Actually I think I have it, Kris's Komrades. We'll all have to be communists though. Everyone ok with that? Razz
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidM96 Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 am

+100 on the Ninjas thing afro (closest thing i could get to a ninja Very Happy)

wait, would they get a name color?
DavidM96
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bass Mon Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:25 am

YAY COMMUNISIM!!!!!!!!

Bass Mon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2