Free Bass guitar lessons

European music

Go down

European music

Post  willba on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Im really into my Industrial metal which is mainly German stuff. I recommend it if you like catchy techno mixed with heavy metal. Its frikkin awesome!

Anyone else listen to anything similar? Eg. Rammstein, Oomph, Eisbrecher, Megaherz etc
avatar
willba
A resident.
A resident.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: European music

Post  mts on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:54 pm

Sure.. Feindflug, Pitchshifter, Suicide Commando, Skinny Puppy, Ministry, Wumpscut, KMFDM, Die Krupps, Hanzel und Gretyl, VNV Nation, Front Line Assembly, Front 242, Pain, Kuroshio Current, etc...

Dont really get what this has to do with Europe tho....

Back to top Go down

Re: European music

Post  f8tlbyte on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:59 pm

Definitely KMFDM. Ultra heavy beat! 80's Deathrock, ie Kommunity FK, Christian Death etc have some really good bass lines also.

Back to top Go down

Re: European music

Post  uglymutt on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:12 am

mts wrote:Sure.. Feindflug, Pitchshifter, Suicide Commando, Skinny Puppy, Ministry, Wumpscut, KMFDM, Die Krupps, Hanzel und Gretyl, VNV Nation, Front Line Assembly, Front 242, Pain, Kuroshio Current, etc...

Dont really get what this has to do with Europe tho....

Germany is in Europe, I think that's the only connection.

Back to top Go down

Re: European music

Post  Some freaky guy on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:15 am

Rammstein is freaking awesome Very Happy
avatar
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: European music

Post  maxf13 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:31 pm

yh rammstein kicks ass
listen to Die Toten Hosen and Die Ärzte as well though
some good punk goiong on there

Back to top Go down

European music

Post  willba on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:38 pm

yeah i got a bit of Die Artze and D.O.C.H.
avatar
willba
A resident.
A resident.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: European music

Post  uglymutt on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:36 am

If somebody didn't listen to a lot of metal would they still like this genre of music?
I can be in the mood for metal sometimes (though I'm not a huge metalhead), so could i still like/enjoy this genre of music?

Back to top Go down

European music

Post  willba on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:35 am

I listen to it when i feel like some lighter stuff Smile

You also have to get used to listening to music in a different language because quite a few of these sorts of bands that I listen to are german
avatar
willba
A resident.
A resident.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: European music

Post  maxf13 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:25 pm

depends
rammstein is not your standard metal band so id say u could like them even if ur not into metal
as for other things i dont no cause i dont listen to them XD

Back to top Go down

Re: European music

Post  mts on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:37 pm

uglymutt wrote:If somebody didn't listen to a lot of metal would they still like this genre of music?
I can be in the mood for metal sometimes (though I'm not a huge metalhead), so could i still like/enjoy this genre of music?

Try Nine Inch Nails.. Ministry...

Back to top Go down

Re: European music

Post  mts on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:39 pm

willba wrote:I listen to it when i feel like some lighter stuff Smile

You also have to get used to listening to music in a different language because quite a few of these sorts of bands that I listen to are german

But still maybe roots are in german but these kinda bands come from allover the word. Like Hocico is from Mexico and they are big on this scene and like Skinny Puppy is from Canada.

Back to top Go down

Re: European music

Post  uglymutt on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:08 am

willba wrote:I listen to it when i feel like some lighter stuff Smile

You also have to get used to listening to music in a different language because quite a few of these sorts of bands that I listen to are german

A while ago i was into German indie so I'm fine with listening in other languages especially German.
Thanks to you all for giving your opinions

Back to top Go down

Re: European music

Post  Cliff em' all on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Guys it's a bit...well...Talking about industrial music,while some of the best,if not the best,thrash metal,black metal,and death metal(both melodic and old school)come from europe,don't you think?Maybe rename the topic?
avatar
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: European music

Post  willba on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Cliff em' all wrote:Guys it's a bit...well...Talking about industrial music,while some of the best,if not the best,thrash metal,black metal,and death metal(both melodic and old school)come from europe,don't you think?Maybe rename the topic?

Surely the title still applies if it still came from Europe?
avatar
willba
A resident.
A resident.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: European music

Post  Some freaky guy on Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Rammstein-concert 18. February in Oslo! I got my tickets! Very Happy
avatar
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: European music

Post  maxf13 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:21 pm

epic

Back to top Go down

Re: European music

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum