Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Dilemma has been solved!!! New Bass + Amp!!

+8
maxf13
Dropthelines585
lololiet
Pippynip
DavidM96
Bass Mon
SuperMaximo93
Fife
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Dilemma has been solved!!! New Bass + Amp!! Empty My Dilemma has been solved!!! New Bass + Amp!!

Post  Fife Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:07 am

I don't know if anybody knew what my dilemma was, but I was going to buy a new Cortez Bass and a Amp off craigslist. The guitar was sort of old, shabby looking and same with the amp, but I wanted it anyway!

I emailed the guy a few days ago asking to buy it he said sure and told me the times he would be home at. I went to visit him to buy it today...... He wasn't home I emailed him and he still has not replied back to me.

I just went on craigslist and I went maybe a month back and I found a beauty. I found a brand new Zebra Striped Austin Bazaar Bass + Amp for 90$! I texted the person who gave there number and we negotiated and they said I can come pick it up tomorrow!

My Dilemma has been solved!!! New Bass + Amp!! Bass_t10
Fife
Fife

Back to top Go down

My Dilemma has been solved!!! New Bass + Amp!! Empty Re: My Dilemma has been solved!!! New Bass + Amp!!

Post  SuperMaximo93 Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:10 am

Cool! Hope the bass turns out to be what you're looking for Smile
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

My Dilemma has been solved!!! New Bass + Amp!! Empty Re: My Dilemma has been solved!!! New Bass + Amp!!

Post  Bass Mon Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Congrats on the gear. Hope you have fun with it

Bass Mon

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidM96 Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:04 pm

have fun Very Happy
DavidM96
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Make sure to tell guy #1 that you don't want his stuff anymore Razz

But yeah that's great, $90, shit my bass, amp, strap and cable (plus 2 picks) was £170 which google informs me is about $264... Shocked
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidM96 Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:55 pm

pippy, you could get a job at a local music store. if your gonna work, work with something you love.
DavidM96
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Eh?
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bass Mon Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:59 pm

I'm Confused to

Bass Mon

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidM96 Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:02 pm

you complain of not having enough money for a better amp. why not get a job at a local music store
DavidM96
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:05 pm

But I didn't complain about not having enough money for a better amp. I actually have enough money for a better amp, I'm just choosing not to get one until the practice one gets too unbearable.
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololiet Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:09 pm

DavidM96 wrote:you complain of not having enough money for a better amp. why not get a job at a local music store

As you'll find later in life, getting a job isn't always that easy..
lololiet
lololiet
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Plus that as well, yes. I know for a fact that if I went to my local store and asked for a job there wouldn't be one.
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidM96 Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:26 pm

lololiet wrote:
DavidM96 wrote:you complain of not having enough money for a better amp. why not get a job at a local music store

As you'll find later in life, getting a job isn't always that easy..

i know its not that easy, but its worth a shot isnt it?
DavidM96
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:29 pm

Sure, when I need to work.
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dropthelines585 Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:37 am

Take it from me, getting a job in America is impossible right now. Idk about anywhere else.
Dropthelines585
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  maxf13 Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:13 am

anywhere else is pretty much the same
my mate was lookin for a job for about a year
the only reason he got one in the end is cause is grandmother worked there XD
maxf13
maxf13

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidM96 Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:40 pm

thats why i hope to be a famous musician, well not famous. i just want to be in a sponsored band.
DavidM96
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  maxf13 Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:41 pm

good luck
maxf13
maxf13

Back to top Go down

Post  MetalJacob Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Dropthelines585 wrote:Take it from me, getting a job in America is impossible right now. Idk about anywhere else.

Not all of America. Texas seems to be doing pretty well at the moment, granted I'm only 15 so when I tried to find a job obviously I couldn't.
MetalJacob
MetalJacob

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidM96 Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:44 pm

i want to work in a music store but the only one i know of has an age requirment of 18...and im 13. Sad but id rather not rush through my life
DavidM96
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  MetalJacob Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:48 pm

DavidM96 wrote:i want to work in a music store but the only one i know of has an age requirment of 18...and im 13. Sad but id rather not rush through my life

Can't really be picky when you need a job at a young age
MetalJacob
MetalJacob

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidM96 Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:02 pm

ya i know, pretty much my only option is paperboy...which i tried once and absoulutly hated
DavidM96
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  danthewelshy Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:44 pm

getting a job isn't impossible. You've just got to be prepared to do something you don't want to do. Especially in todays climate. Also you will just be the tea boy by working in a music store. I know!
danthewelshy
danthewelshy

Back to top Go down

Post  MetalJacob Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Tea boy?
MetalJacob
MetalJacob

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidM96 Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:47 pm

im a little confused too
DavidM96
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next