Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sale Fender Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups

2 posters

Go down

For sale Fender Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups Empty For sale Fender Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups

Post  DubHertz Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:49 pm

I am selling some noiseless pickups for a Fender Jazz bass on Ebay.

>> CLICK HERE

Jazz basses have single coil pickups and when each pickup is used independantly they are susceptible to picking up hum from mains supplies and fluorescent lighting, the hum can only be elimnated by having both bridge and neck pickups at the same volume. These noiseless pickups eliminate the "single coil hum" allowing you to solo either pickup without any hum - they're great!! lol!

Soundwise they produce a very clear uncoloured sound with an extremely punchy midrange and delicate highs. the lows are well defined but not muddy enough for me Very Happy hence the reason for selling. I would say that they are great for slap and pop and most genres that dont require any deep muddy bass

I have upgraded to some EMG JHZ pickups to get the low end I require
DubHertz
DubHertz

Back to top Go down

For sale Fender Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups Empty Re: For sale Fender Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups

Post  Dropthelines585 Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:15 am

Would totally buy them if you shipped to the US.
Dropthelines585
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

For sale Fender Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups Empty Re: For sale Fender Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups

Post  DubHertz Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:18 pm

If they dont sell and I have to relist then I will open it up worldwide
DubHertz
DubHertz

Back to top Go down

Post  Dropthelines585 Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:41 pm

I really just want the neck position one
Dropthelines585
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum