Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone else come across this dude

5 posters

Go down

Has anyone else come across this dude Empty Has anyone else come across this dude

Post  yogatron Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:36 am

Found this guy o youtube, he does some awesome covers and has so much energy when he plays thought evryone on here might like it. Also he tabs all his stuff to learn aswell.
yogatron
yogatron

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else come across this dude Empty Re: Has anyone else come across this dude

Post  DavidM96 Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Not my kind of music, i kinda despise it really. But thats just me
DavidM96
DavidM96
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else come across this dude Empty Re: Has anyone else come across this dude

Post  willba Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Yeah he does pop song covers in general doesnt he? I think I saw him doing a Katy Perry cover or something. Nice playing but not my kind of music. People doing covers of pop music somehow makes it sound better to me. Prime example:

willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Music like that is more product than art.

IMO.

I agree with you though. It must be something to do with raw musical talent cancelling out that manufactured bullshit.
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  yogatron Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:31 am

For me music is about making you feel good and having fun, which this guy clearly is. I also admire his ability to pick out the basslines of the songs he covers and then reproduce them. I think I must be tone deaf as I can't even attempt to play by ear. drunken
yogatron
yogatron

Back to top Go down

Post  mts Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:18 pm

I tried to look up this one guy who made awesome versions of some britney song but for some reason dint find those videos anymore.
But i really like when people make own versions of thos pop-tunes...

Good example is Pomplamoose...
mts
mts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum