Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sticky Little FnG'ers - All Day & All of the Night

+2
Admin
Smaz
6 posters

Go down

Sticky Little FnG'ers - All Day & All of the Night Empty Sticky Little FnG'ers - All Day & All of the Night

Post  Smaz Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:07 pm

I made a post on my gaming communities forums, asking if the musicians fancied recording a song/doing an online colab thing. One long thread, several emails & mp3s later, we ended up with this, after another forum member made the video afro

Smaz
Smaz

Back to top Go down

Sticky Little FnG'ers - All Day & All of the Night Empty Re: Sticky Little FnG'ers - All Day & All of the Night

Post  Admin Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:47 pm

Ha, ha Brilliant! Aren't stiff little fingers already a real band, though!?

I especially love the "all day/all night" bit. Stroke of genius on that part!

Tis great!

Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sticky Little FnG'ers - All Day & All of the Night Empty Re: Sticky Little FnG'ers - All Day & All of the Night

Post  SuperMaximo93 Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Lol, awesome! Very Happy
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  Smaz Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:52 pm

"Stiff Little Fingers" are a band indeed Smile Our community is nicknamed 'FnG', and someone had the idea to make it "Sticky little FnGers" Smile Not quite the same king
Smaz
Smaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:57 pm

Ah, I see!

Love it. cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grinch Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:51 pm

What gaming community would this be?
Grinch
Grinch

Back to top Go down

Post  Smaz Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Smaz
Smaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Grinch Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Very Happy UT2k4 have been known to play that *looks around for the install disk*

Was more of a CS player in my day (was a UK2 head admin and all that Jazz). Have been mainly playing WoW these days.
Grinch
Grinch

Back to top Go down

Post  Smaz Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:07 pm

UT2k4 is my main game Wink Apart from that, into TF2 & Guild Wars, though have a lot of games... Not into WoW though Smile
Smaz
Smaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzy Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:27 pm

nice video man, great job

haha i play wow and tf2 too, and used to play guild wars...
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post  david2545 Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:27 pm

ha this is possibly one of the coolest things i have ever seen
david2545
david2545

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum