Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would somebody mind tabbing this out for me?

3 posters

Go down

Would somebody mind tabbing this out for me? Empty Would somebody mind tabbing this out for me?

Post  MoonDoggie93 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:25 pm

My friend showed me this at his house the other day and I really like the bass line in the song and I want to learn how to play it. The problem is that my computer speakers aren't that great and it's really hard to hear the bass in the song. My ear still needs some work so it would be difficult for me to tab this song anyway, especially with all the fills he plays in the chorus.

Here is a link to the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlyxRiU9ai8&feature=related

The song starts at 2:10. I'd really appreciate it if somebody could tab it for me.

MoonDoggie93

Back to top Go down

Would somebody mind tabbing this out for me? Empty Re: Would somebody mind tabbing this out for me?

Post  Pippynip Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:38 am

Hmm... I also can't really hear the bass that well, and that's even with my lovely bass-responsive headphones. Do you know what the song's called?

An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced.
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Would somebody mind tabbing this out for me? Empty Re: Would somebody mind tabbing this out for me?

Post  Stryfer Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:46 am

Since hearing notes isn't my specialty I can't tab it...I can, however, help you out this much:
The bass line pretty much follows the rhythm guitar except for the little guitar fill. So focus on that and it should be enough Smile

Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonDoggie93 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:31 am

Pippynip wrote:Hmm... I also can't really hear the bass that well, and that's even with my lovely bass-responsive headphones. Do you know what the song's called?

I can hear the bass better if I use the headphones that came with my BlackBerry; they work surprisingly well. The bass fills in the chorus sound really funky for this type of song and they sound fun to play.The song in the movie is called "MoonBeams" The actual song that it was based off of is called "Boy" by SPANKPAGE. The song in the movie differs slightly instrumentally, from the original song; those bass fills aren't in it.

Here are two more links to the song. Maybe the bass will be easier to hear in these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L36Twbi1o8o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DW_kVKWl1I

The song starts at 9:30 in the second link.

MoonDoggie93

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum