Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez bass tab (my take)

Go down

Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez bass tab (my take) Empty Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez bass tab (my take)

Post  Smaz Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:26 am

I get asked about this every now and again, so thought I'd stick it somewhere where it's easy to point people to!

Code:
Main riff - repeat as needed
G|----7h8-8-8-7h8-8---|----7h8-8-8-7h8-8---|-------5-5--5-3h5--5---|-------------------------|
D|--------------------|--------------------|-----------------------|--------6---6------------|
A|--6-----------------|--6-----------------|--3-3------------------|------6-------4h6-6-6----|
E|------------------6-|------------------6-|---------------------3-|--4-4------------------6-|

Bridge part
G|--------8-------8---|--------8-------8---|------5--------5---|------5--------5---|
D|------8---8---8---8-|------8---8---8---8-|----6---6----6---6-|----6---6----6---6-| Repeat twice
A|--------------------|--------------------|-------------------|-------------------|
E|--6---------6-------|--6---------6-------|--4--------4-------|--4--------4-------|

End of bridge
G|--------10--------------10--|
D|-----10--------------10-----| Repeat twice
A|----------------------------|
E|--8--------8--8--8----------|

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum