Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I may have injured a muscle D:

3 posters

Go down

I think I may have injured a muscle D: Empty I think I may have injured a muscle D:

Post  Protoplm Fri May 08, 2009 4:51 am

My left hand, between my index and middle fingers. The joint has having really bad pains during the morning and night and I feel some sort of shock through it sometimes.. It was violently twitching as well.. not fun.

Stretches don't stop everything from occurring.. I'm a bit confused as whether or not to put it to use or just give it a rest and suffer bass withdrawes, anyone have some idea on what could help??
Protoplm
Protoplm

Back to top Go down

I think I may have injured a muscle D: Empty Re: I think I may have injured a muscle D:

Post  Dmanlamius Fri May 08, 2009 10:20 am

Rest it for a couple of days.

Just as a precaution...

What part of the world are you in? If you're in Britain, get something called 'deep heat' and rub that on the muscle. There will be equivalents in all countries, but they will be called different things.

It's probably nothing but a little muscle pain. It does happen. But keep an eye on it, to see if it happens more etc. It maybe a case now, that because you are aware of the pain, it becomes more significant, if you know what I mean?
Dmanlamius
Dmanlamius

Back to top Go down

I think I may have injured a muscle D: Empty Re: I think I may have injured a muscle D:

Post  Protoplm Fri May 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Dmanlamius wrote:Rest it for a couple of days.

Just as a precaution...

What part of the world are you in? If you're in Britain, get something called 'deep heat' and rub that on the muscle. There will be equivalents in all countries, but they will be called different things.

It's probably nothing but a little muscle pain. It does happen. But keep an eye on it, to see if it happens more etc. It maybe a case now, that because you are aware of the pain, it becomes more significant, if you know what I mean?

It's really tight right now, instead of an ache, if anything it is anything to worry about it should be gone within a little while.

United states, but I think I know what you're talking about. Yeah, I'm hoping it just is a bit of pain, but my finger's usually don't twitch when they ache.. I'm rather used to simple pain from over use. It's kind of hard to rest it when the pain comes and goes; But I'll do that and see what comes from it. I will let you know what comes from it; Thanks for the reply.
Protoplm
Protoplm

Back to top Go down

Post  Assad Wed May 20, 2009 10:07 pm

yeah i think have too.... cuz not only do i play bass, i draw (for work stuff) and play guitar, like 3-5hours practise a day, not including the drawing, so yeah deep heat gel ftw, and now i get numbness in my left hand which i dont think is good...

Assad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum