Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

big muff pi !

5 posters

Go down

big muff pi ! Empty big muff pi !

Post  david2545 Sun May 10, 2009 6:15 pm

U.S.A version or russian ?

i am looking into getting one but was wondering if anyone has used the two types and can help me on whitch one is better ?
david2545
david2545

Back to top Go down

big muff pi ! Empty Re: big muff pi !

Post  stefk0 Sun May 10, 2009 8:49 pm

Links mon! Links...

As in, give us some links to what you want compared.
stefk0
stefk0

Back to top Go down

Post  david2545 Sun May 10, 2009 8:54 pm

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/40826-electro-harmonix-big-muff-pi-russian-.html

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/7677-electro-harmonix-usa-big-muff-usa-pi.html

these two sorry Smile

they are made by the same company but i dont wanna take a guess on whitch one to get an get the "wrong" one
david2545
david2545

Back to top Go down

Post  mts Sun May 10, 2009 9:22 pm

I have that rus version. And i like it. I bought it first for guitar in -99 but i have been using it for bass too. Only downside is that it cuts bit low end and for that reason one of my friends did some modifications for it so it wont do it. At least not so much and now it is just perfect. I dont have inside info for that us one so cannot really say which on is better. Came in a wooden box fulled with hay. Very Happy
mts
mts

Back to top Go down

Post  Protoplm Thu May 21, 2009 11:22 am

mts wrote:Only downside is that it cuts bit low end and for that reason one of my friends did some modifications for it so it wont do it.

How did he manage to do that..?
Protoplm
Protoplm

Back to top Go down

Post  mts Thu May 21, 2009 12:44 pm

Protoplm wrote:
mts wrote:Only downside is that it cuts bit low end and for that reason one of my friends did some modifications for it so it wont do it.

Well he is geek.. ha ha. I talked with him about that cutting and then he went to net and found some instruction from net how to do it. Basicly he just change some resistors or something.
mts
mts

Back to top Go down

Post  Protoplm Thu May 21, 2009 1:54 pm

mts wrote:
Protoplm wrote:

Well he is geek.. ha ha. I talked with him about that cutting and then he went to net and found some instruction from net how to do it. Basicly he just change some resistors or something.

I feel inspired to screw with my distortion pedal now. *googles*
Protoplm
Protoplm

Back to top Go down

Post  Igastopheles Fri May 22, 2009 11:30 pm

Or you can just uh, get the Bass Big Muff Pi they've come out with recently. Does everything the original Big Muff Pi can with no sacrifice to low end.
Igastopheles
Igastopheles

Back to top Go down

Post  Protoplm Sat May 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Igastopheles wrote:Or you can just uh, get the Bass Big Muff Pi they've come out with recently. Does everything the original Big Muff Pi can with no sacrifice to low end.

I have a paypal if you want to donate? Sad
Protoplm
Protoplm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down