Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metallica lessons? (cliff's stuff) + GnR

4 posters

Go down

Metallica lessons? (cliff's stuff) + GnR Empty Metallica lessons? (cliff's stuff) + GnR

Post  Moz Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Id love to learn some of cliffs stuff, like i dunno, battery and maybe the Orion solo, stuff like that, also some GnR wouldnt go amiss like sweet child o mine, welcome to the jungle, dust n bones, right next door to hell etc (the old stuff none of the stuff they play nowdays)
=) nice lessons btw

Moz

Back to top Go down

Metallica lessons? (cliff's stuff) + GnR Empty Re: Metallica lessons? (cliff's stuff) + GnR

Post  Drakon7 Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Orion solo is already done!

Whee, and its fun as to play Smile

Look for his free lesson on Chords
Drakon7
Drakon7

Back to top Go down

Metallica lessons? (cliff's stuff) + GnR Empty Re: Metallica lessons? (cliff's stuff) + GnR

Post  kakariko-tramp Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:15 pm

some metallica stuff would be awesome man! their bass has always bee great no matter whom the bassist. though it was harder to hear newstead's stuff at times..seeing them live was the greatest night of my life! cheers...G 'n' R had some lovely bass lines too. that duff mcagen was good.
kakariko-tramp
kakariko-tramp

Back to top Go down

Post  spacedraptor Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Mabe i can help with the Metallica stuff i used to play their stuff all the time in bands, most Metallica stuff is pretty easy to play, but i dosn't stop it being fun.

I also like playing Ozzy's stuff on bass wild.....

spacedraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down