Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

learn simple Bass riffs: Play that funky music

+4
Spoon
SuperMaximo93
Dizzae
Admin
8 posters

Go down

learn simple Bass riffs: Play that funky music Empty learn simple Bass riffs: Play that funky music

Post  Admin Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:19 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

learn simple Bass riffs: Play that funky music Empty Re: learn simple Bass riffs: Play that funky music

Post  Dizzae Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:17 pm

This song is sweet and really satisfying to learn!
I've got no chance on the improv bit though lol!
Dizzae
Dizzae

Back to top Go down

learn simple Bass riffs: Play that funky music Empty Re: learn simple Bass riffs: Play that funky music

Post  SuperMaximo93 Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:42 pm

I learnt this when I was starting out on bass just a few months ago Smile
Now I can't remember how to play it at all Laughing
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  Spoon Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:01 pm

I dont mean to make you sound rubbish beaucse your not, it's just I learnt it differntly more like:

Code:

---------------------------
----------0---2----------0-2-
--------------------0-2------
-0-------------------------

Spoon
Spoon

Back to top Go down

Post  maxf13 Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:24 pm

yh theres a couple of mutes in there also
but i think dman was trying to keep it simple for beginners
maxf13
maxf13

Back to top Go down

Post  teddybear Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:35 pm

i now its a big ask but pls what is the tab for the first improve bit not the slap improv.
it is so orsom but way to fast for me to work out
im lurning it taking my bass to my reoncament show this week end and will be working on it on the down time,
teddybear
teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post  myst7325 Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:33 pm

I just want to say, that I have been to alot of places on the web, and music tutors, and I wasn't able to get anything from them. However the way you teach the tecs, and styles is magnificent. I have learned alot. Plus you make it so I want to further pursue more about the bass guitar. I really thank you. I give me lots of confidence. I also believe that you don't ramble, everything you say about the lessons in your video has meaning. I think you are a great bassest, your well on your way to being one of the greats cheers

myst7325

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmanlamius Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:36 pm

maxf13 wrote:yh theres a couple of mutes in there also
but i think dman was trying to keep it simple for beginners

Yea, thats why I always say a "rendition". That being, a slightly different version.

And Max is right, I try and simplify as much as possible so people can gain confidence, having learnt the basics of a song.

Thankyou, Myst. Thats a kind thing to say, and I'm glad you're getting something positive out of the lessons Smile
Dmanlamius
Dmanlamius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum