Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reviews

3 posters

Go down

Reviews Empty Reviews

Post  willba Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:43 pm

Would it be a good idea for people to review their instuments, amps effects etc? It could create a kind of database so that if you are looking for a new amp bass or whatever, you can look at peoples reviews and see if it matches what you are looking for. Very Happy

Since this forum contains alot of new bass players, this would be very useful as people will be getting their first basses and they would have no experience of buying one before, reviews could come in use and then there wouldnt be threads being opened every several weeks asking for opinions for a new bass that has already been discussded several weeks before.

I seem to have rambled on a bit here, u get the point anyway. Feedback would be nice ^^
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Reviews Empty Re: Reviews

Post  Drakon7 Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Itd be okay. I guess..

But alot of us are only beginners, and thusly wouldnt really know what makes a good bass or whatever.

I can say that the SR300 is awesome, but thats pretty much it, if you get what I mean?
Drakon7
Drakon7

Back to top Go down

Reviews Empty Reviews

Post  willba Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:33 pm

True, people may think their bass' are better than they are or vice versa, just wondering what peoples view on it would be tbh
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackF89 Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:34 pm

There should be a thread on it stuck in General or something, you don't have to comment on your bass if you have nothing to say about it Smile
BlackF89
BlackF89

Back to top Go down

Reviews Empty Reviews

Post  willba Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:43 pm

Yeah, even beginner bassists can see whats good andf bad with their bass, for example ik mine has a slim neck which is gd, but i would prefer more knobs for volume, bass etc
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum