Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Games section - Rules & Info.

+6
uglymutt
Pippynip
Some freaky guy
akyra
Dmanlamius
Smaz
10 posters

Go down

Forum Games section - Rules & Info. Empty Forum Games section - Rules & Info.

Post  Smaz Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Please take a moment to browse through this.... Smile

After seeing a few users want some kind of forum games, I've decided to create this section (with Dman's approval Smile) so you guys have a place to play. For anyone who doesn't want to get involved, or have to browse through random spam to view relevant topics, this section is completely out of the way, so if you don't want to know you don't have to Smile

Only the moderators/admins can create topics in this section though, so that we can make sure that topics/games are ones that are going to be thought provoking, interactive and fun & not turn into mindless spam threads.

If you'd like to suggest a game, feel free to either post it in the suggestions section, or drop me a PM with your ideas.

Rules: Not many, more like guidelines, but...

If you want to play, join in. If you don't want to, or think this kinda thing is stupid, then don't look in here. There's no need to fill threads up with hate... Smile
Place nice!
Stick to the topic... If things start going for too off topic from the game, then it'll be locked. Repeat misuse of this section could result in its removal....
Get creative, don't just post any random spam Smile
Don't hog the threads - once you've made a post, wait for a few replies before joining in. Some people can't read the forums as much as others, so give them a chance. Plus, games aren't fun when it's just two people posting about 4 pages at a time, or having a conversation.... Smile

If you post a youtube video, please use the BBCode tag for it (click the small icon that looks like a film strip above the reply area) - don't copy the embed code from youtube etc., as that's not compatible with all browsers.

Finally.... Enjoy!

Smaz king
Smaz
Smaz

Back to top Go down

Forum Games section - Rules & Info. Empty Re: Forum Games section - Rules & Info.

Post  Dmanlamius Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Woot! sunny
Dmanlamius
Dmanlamius

Back to top Go down

Forum Games section - Rules & Info. Empty Re: Forum Games section - Rules & Info.

Post  akyra Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:29 pm

*thumbs up*

Hope this isn't regarded as spam.. Sad
akyra
akyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Some freaky guy Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:35 pm

That's helluvalot of smiles you got there, Smaz Very Happy

(Yay, Forum Games!)
Some freaky guy
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  akyra Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:46 pm

makes the rulez more fun to read Razz
akyra
akyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Smaz wrote:
Place nice!

Yes, it is isn't it Razz

I do solemnly declare that I shall, to the best of my ability, wilfully carry out and/or abide by the instructions laid out by His Excellency Smaz.
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  uglymutt Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:55 am

Good idea!
uglymutt
uglymutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakon7 Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:30 am

*manical laughter*

They will talk about how Drakon killed the Forum Games threads in years to come. Parents will tell their children about the horrors they saw, and semi trolls like K and Pip will suffer and perish beneath my wrath.

With that said. This will prolly be my last post in this section Razz

But good idea!
Drakon7
Drakon7

Back to top Go down

Post  akyra Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:52 am

Lawl

Semi trolls...

Come one Drakon you gotta play too XD
akyra
akyra

Back to top Go down

Post  akyra Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Hey smaz... You should make a legue table for the picture guessin game Smile
akyra
akyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Some freaky guy Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:05 pm

akyra wrote:Hey smaz... You should make a legue table for the picture guessin game Smile

Eyh! That was my idea!
Some freaky guy
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spoon Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:00 pm

we need some kind of lyrics game but can any1 think of one that pip wont be able to solve using a search engine?
Spoon
Spoon

Back to top Go down

Post  lololiet Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Spoon wrote:we need some kind of lyrics game but can any1 think of one that pip wont be able to solve using a search engine?

I agree with mister Spoon that a Lyrics game would be a fun addition to this forum, sadly I can't think of a suitable game myself.
lololiet
lololiet
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spoon Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:07 pm

because if we just had a name this song anyone could type it into google and your done.
Spoon
Spoon

Back to top Go down

Post  maxf13 Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:20 pm

how about the one that they play in nevermind the buzzcocks

one person says part of a lyric and the other person has to say the next line
maxf13
maxf13

Back to top Go down

Post  Spoon Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Pros of that game:

short posts
enough room for google to be used if theres a hard one

cons:

It could be full of wrong lyrics
it could easily end up as a two person conversation.

But on the subject of NMTB we could try a upload a MP3 of you making strange noises or playing bass then getting people to guess what your covering.
Spoon
Spoon

Back to top Go down

Post  maxf13 Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:23 pm

like the intros round??

that would be sick dan
maxf13
maxf13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down