Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lessons on dmanlamius.com coming up as unidentified?

4 posters

Go down

lessons on dmanlamius.com coming up as unidentified? Empty lessons on dmanlamius.com coming up as unidentified?

Post  kakariko-tramp Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:51 pm

sorry if there's already a thread on this, i searched around but didn't find one. so anywho i go onto the ol' dmanlamius website but when i click on the bass lesson videos they don't load and it says "unidentified" on them. what the funk's happening man?

Last edited by kakariko-tramp on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
kakariko-tramp
kakariko-tramp

Back to top Go down

lessons on dmanlamius.com coming up as unidentified? Empty Re: lessons on dmanlamius.com coming up as unidentified?

Post  Garth Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:02 pm

He's got a new site up, changed everything around.

Clicky for New Site
Garth
Garth

Back to top Go down

lessons on dmanlamius.com coming up as unidentified? Empty Re: lessons on dmanlamius.com coming up as unidentified?

Post  kakariko-tramp Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:37 pm

ah cool thanks man
kakariko-tramp
kakariko-tramp

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmanlamius Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Thats actually my blog in that link, buddy.

You're right, my main site is having problems with vids (as some of you have mailed me). It's because myspace have changed how their vids are embedded. It's messed up my host a bit, and they don't work anymore.

That's why I'm uploading the older vids back to youtube over the next week.

Very Happy
Dmanlamius
Dmanlamius

Back to top Go down

Post  Some freaky guy Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Yay, yootoob! Now I'll be able to access the lessons from my i too! Very Happy
Some freaky guy
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down