Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashdown Mag 300H EVO II and a ashdown cab!!! Is this gear good stuff?

4 posters

Go down

Ashdown Mag 300H  EVO II and a ashdown cab!!! Is this gear good stuff? Empty Ashdown Mag 300H EVO II and a ashdown cab!!! Is this gear good stuff?

Post  AJBOXER Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:04 pm

Hi all of my bass playin fellows;)

I'm considering to buy this bass package that i found in music shop here in sweden and the price is so freaking low that it's to good to be true!!! 6.500 swedish crownes and in american dollars that's about 800 dollars roughly.

Any respones will be greatly appreciated;)

AJBOXER

Back to top Go down

Ashdown Mag 300H  EVO II and a ashdown cab!!! Is this gear good stuff? Empty Re: Ashdown Mag 300H EVO II and a ashdown cab!!! Is this gear good stuff?

Post  maxf13 Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:53 pm

try it out and see if u like it
if u do then buy it, ashdown is good stuff
maxf13
maxf13

Back to top Go down

Ashdown Mag 300H  EVO II and a ashdown cab!!! Is this gear good stuff? Empty Re: Ashdown Mag 300H EVO II and a ashdown cab!!! Is this gear good stuff?

Post  AJBOXER Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Thanks maxf:)

Gimme more responses

AJBOXER

Back to top Go down

Post  Dropthelines585 Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Never played thru and ashdown, but consensus is that they're pretty good.
Dropthelines585
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  AJBOXER Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Sounds pretty good to me but i'm entirely convinced yet...

More responses please, i will be mostly greatfull

AJBOXER

Back to top Go down

Post  danthewelshy Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:47 pm

I've played through that rig and if its a 4x10 cab you can't really go wrong. It can be hard to find places to try them etc..so if you are buying it blindly i wouldnt be to worried. Ashdown gear is well respected.
danthewelshy
danthewelshy

Back to top Go down

Post  AJBOXER Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:30 am

Thanks DantheWelshy:) I bought it last friday and i have to i was blown away!!! It can produce just about any sort of sound.

But keep the comments coming;) Need more feedback

AJBOXER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down