Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MP3 of beatbox beats for my iPod ?

2 posters

Go down

MP3 of beatbox beats for my iPod ? Empty MP3 of beatbox beats for my iPod ?

Post  Dazzbass Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:53 pm

Kris – your dman

Having got a bass last Christmas, I haven’t really had time to practise it much having to young kids. I have however been checking out all the bass web sites on the net, and yours, is by far the best. As a beginner I think the first lot of videos are brilliant for easing you into it and have really inspired me to find the time to pick up the bass and get those fingers walking. So much that I wonder if its possible to have an mp3 file of the beats on the beginners lesson. This is so I can stick it on my ipod, loop it and play along to it coming out of its dock down at my caravan (no internet access there). This would be really useful as the only time I get to really chill is down there.
Rest assured also I will be ordering my bass merchandise pretty soon too as I want to support the site in any way I can as I think it is a really good resource for new bass players.

Cheers

Dazzbass
affraid
Dazzbass
Dazzbass

Back to top Go down

MP3 of beatbox beats for my iPod ? Empty Re: MP3 of beatbox beats for my iPod ?

Post  Dmanlamius Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Hello, Dazz!

Yea, as you asked so nicely, of course you can!

Give me a little time though, because i'll need to convert them, and find them etc. Time is sparse at the moment here as well (as I've just had a little girl as well!)

But yes, I will get onto it.

Smile
Dmanlamius
Dmanlamius

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzbass Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:18 pm

thats great!

by the way, do you use the pandora for the beats, or do you have another beat box ? I need to get one to play along to.

look forward to the mp3

Cheers kris

Dazzbass Laughing
Dazzbass
Dazzbass

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmanlamius Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Hiya, Dazz.

Ok, I use the Pandpra, Garageband, and some other stuff to create beats. A nice mix.

I'm not sure what beats you wanted exactly, but I deleted a lot. Here's a link to three beats at 4/4 which should be ok for you to practise along to. If they aren't, give me a shout and i'll do some more.

I need to add to the beatbox anyhow, so I may as well make them as free downloads as well.

http://www.payloadz.com/d1/direct_download.asp?uId=44523&FId=495133&FName=BBeats.zip
Dmanlamius
Dmanlamius

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzbass Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:37 pm

Laughing

Fantastic, this is exactly what i needed.

I can now sync them to my ipod and play them through the ipod dock and practise to my hearts content.

cheers Kris, really appreciate it.

YOUR D'man

afro
Dazzbass
Dazzbass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down