Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarloweDK is BACK on youtube!

5 posters

Go down

MarloweDK is BACK on youtube! Empty MarloweDK is BACK on youtube!

Post  Smaz Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/marlowedk

As some of you know, marloweDK had his account suspended on YouTube for copyright reasons due to his playalongs, which prompted Dman to remove his playalongs along with a few others...

Well, I did a bit of research, and found a user with drum playalongs with over 800 videos. Why was his fine? I noticed a message "All videos are posted under the fair use section of copyright law somethingorother". I thought that surely can't protect him, but looked into the copyright law & found that basically, fair usage can be deemed as:"criticism, comment, teaching & research"

So - critcism on my playing, comment on my playing/the song/the bassline, teaching people how to play it & for people to research how to play it, or into the song.

And it worked Smile His playalongs have been removed (by him I guess, to prevent it from happening again - I'll find out. He now has his website for those.), but all his jams & licks are there! Smile

Good news for the bassplaying world imo... Smile

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Smaz
Smaz

Back to top Go down

MarloweDK is BACK on youtube! Empty Re: MarloweDK is BACK on youtube!

Post  Cliff em' all Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Guys i haven't checked marlowe and i wanted you to tell me if you learn from this guy,because all i've seen are some of his tracks that are truly hard
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flycutter Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Cliff em' all wrote:Guys i haven't checked marlowe and i wanted you to tell me if you learn from this guy,because all i've seen are some of his tracks that are truly hard

His tracks and licks are way over my head but I really enjoy his other lessons when he talks about what he is doing. This one video really helped me with making up basslines from nothing.

Flycutter
Flycutter

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm

W00t!

That TC Electronic vid on his page is interesting! And Flycutter, that vid you posted was really helpful Very Happy
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:11 am

Justice.

Is.

Done.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down