Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are guvnor,washburn,samick basses worth?

4 posters

Go down

Are guvnor,washburn,samick basses worth? Empty Are guvnor,washburn,samick basses worth?

Post  Cliff em' all Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:16 pm

One music house here except yamaha amd ibanez basses has these 3 brands too.

Are they actually worth the money?
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Are guvnor,washburn,samick basses worth? Empty Re: Are guvnor,washburn,samick basses worth?

Post  SuperMaximo93 Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Never heard of Guvnor or Samick, but from the reviews I've seen, Washburns are supposed to be good
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Are guvnor,washburn,samick basses worth? Empty Re: Are guvnor,washburn,samick basses worth?

Post  Cliff em' all Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Αnyway i'm gasing for the yamaha BB-414 so i I couldn't care less right now! Twisted Evil

I was at Searching when creating that thread.
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  danthewelshy Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:33 pm

If you play them and like them then maybe yeah they are worth it - its for you to decide. But don't buy with out trying on expensive basses. No mass produced bass is the same in my opinion, some will be great some, some will be duds. You've got to try them to find out...
danthewelshy
danthewelshy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cliff em' all Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:36 pm

danthewelshy wrote:If you play them and like them then maybe yeah they are worth it - its for you to decide. But don't buy with out trying on expensive basses. No mass produced bass is the same in my opinion, some will be great some, some will be duds. You've got to try them to find out...

That's why I searched the Yamaha's,I have the chance to try them a slong as I want. Surprised

I'm even going to try some that are like 3 thousand euros tongue
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Careful not to fall in love with 'em Razz

Anyway, worth it or not depends on your style. If you look at the well known bassists, you'll notice that no two of them use the same bass. (something that was always there, but I never really thought about it...)

Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down