Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any ideas on bass for funk and slap

2 posters

Go down

any ideas on bass for funk and slap Empty any ideas on bass for funk and slap

Post  teddybear Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:19 pm

i wont to play mostly funk and slap what would be a good bass got a vintage 4 string at mow nice bass. sounds best doing rock and metal
teddybear
teddybear

Back to top Go down

any ideas on bass for funk and slap Empty Re: any ideas on bass for funk and slap

Post  SuperMaximo93 Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:45 pm

A Jazz bass will give a good funk and slap tone (and will fit with any style of music). Also Musicman Stingrays are a good option if you have the money. Most basses should be good for funk and slap but these two stand out I think

What's your budget?
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

any ideas on bass for funk and slap Empty Re: any ideas on bass for funk and slap

Post  teddybear Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:52 pm

i will save up so as much as i need lol, im not working on slap properly for a wile i play a little with it may be only 2 houres a week i tend to play around 1 to 2 hourse a day mostly at the mow enter sand man not so much tranning as my mates at the gag have a open jam and were going to be doing that song when i can rock it out perficly will start my tranning again.
teddybear
teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down