Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im after a batter operated bass amp

+3
Dropthelines585
maxf13
teddybear
7 posters

Go down

im after a batter operated bass amp  Empty im after a batter operated bass amp

Post  teddybear Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:26 am

im after a batter operated bass amp for when im not at home any ideas of were i can get 1 from
teddybear
teddybear

Back to top Go down

im after a batter operated bass amp  Empty Re: im after a batter operated bass amp

Post  maxf13 Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Im asuming that you mean battery ?
try a headphone amp maybe
maxf13
maxf13

Back to top Go down

im after a batter operated bass amp  Empty Re: im after a batter operated bass amp

Post  teddybear Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:37 pm

i have seen on tv these lil amps that you hang on your belt but did not now if there made them for bass
teddybear
teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Dropthelines585 Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:32 pm

I'd say your sound quality would be much better with something like an amplug.
Dropthelines585
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Some freaky guy Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:45 pm

An amPlug and a pair of portable speakers or headphones would probably be the best solution.
Some freaky guy
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  teddybear Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:57 pm

would i get sound my just puting my ear phones in or do i need speal 1s ?
teddybear
teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:00 pm

I can barely hear anything with my earphones through my amPlug, I use these instead

im after a batter operated bass amp  B2

It's a gaming headset but it's been recommended here before for excellent bass response. I got one and it is very good. Smile

edit: Although yes, you will get sound through your earphones. It'll just be rather quiet, if my experience isn't limited to just me.
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  teddybear Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:51 pm

what are good on line bass shops as i now what the amp looks like ? and ty for the ear phone thing it rocks
teddybear
teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post  maxf13 Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:20 pm

ill second that headset
i use it as well and its well good
not bad for gaming either but i digress

CLIxCKEDYCKILCK

and

CLICK HERE FOR NAKED WOMEN lol jks

anywho
good headphones those
maxf13
maxf13

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Another good online store is http://www.dv247.com/

They've got a 4 year warranty on everything, which (considering the reliability of technology these days) is very useful Smile

Here's a direct link to the amPlug - http://www.dv247.com/guitars/vox-amplug-bass-guitar-headphone-amp--57462
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  teddybear Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:57 pm

thanks
teddybear
teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Davo 112233 Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:41 am

I have a Pandora PX4B and a set of headphones, do all my practicing on it, less upsetting to wife when doing same riff over and over and over and over and over etc. The PX5D like Dman uses is the bomb as well
Davo 112233
Davo 112233

Back to top Go down

Post  danthewelshy Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:04 pm

I use that headset as well. WHen you first plug them in you'll go WOW what a difference!
danthewelshy
danthewelshy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down