Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pls dont any 1 have tabs for Parliament Funkadelic - Give Up The Funk

2 posters

Go down

pls dont any 1 have tabs for Parliament Funkadelic - Give Up The Funk  Empty pls dont any 1 have tabs for Parliament Funkadelic - Give Up The Funk

Post  teddybear Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:39 pm

pls could you tell me were to finde a vido to teach me Parliament Funkadelic - Give Up The Funk i love it, thank you as the tabs i have found are short and dont exspain were it gose in the song
teddybear
teddybear

Back to top Go down

pls dont any 1 have tabs for Parliament Funkadelic - Give Up The Funk  Empty Re: pls dont any 1 have tabs for Parliament Funkadelic - Give Up The Funk

Post  Pippynip Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:17 am

Was this the tab you found? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/p/parliament/give_up_the_funk_btab.htm

Yeah, I think the problem with tabbing funk is that it's... it's too funky Razz I haven't been able to find a video on it either, sorry Sad

Why not make it a 'learn by ear' goal? Work your way up to this funky stuff Smile Smaz did a learning by ear guide ages ago, you seen it?

https://freebasslessons.forumotion.com/t210-learning-to-play-by-ear-written

Yep, there it is.
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

pls dont any 1 have tabs for Parliament Funkadelic - Give Up The Funk  Empty Re: pls dont any 1 have tabs for Parliament Funkadelic - Give Up The Funk

Post  teddybear Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:45 am

thank you
teddybear
teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down