Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damn you! Damn you to the seas of hell unto which you came!

3 posters

Go down

Damn you!  Damn you to the seas of hell unto which you came! Empty Damn you! Damn you to the seas of hell unto which you came!

Post  Dmanlamius Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:17 pm

A bit over dramatic....

But I am annoyed. After losing "cool funk eight", I've had little faith in my once much loved recording machine.

And now....after creating a lovely bass only tune called "James Bond's thong", I have noticed that any bass effect (even dry) has a nasty farty sound (much like a blown speaker) when the recording machine talks back to me...

Gahfudgedammmithippacrocaswampdonkey! silent
Dmanlamius
Dmanlamius

Back to top Go down

Damn you!  Damn you to the seas of hell unto which you came! Empty Re: Damn you! Damn you to the seas of hell unto which you came!

Post  stefk0 Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:32 pm

Damn you!  Damn you to the seas of hell unto which you came! Pcmac
stefk0
stefk0

Back to top Go down

Damn you!  Damn you to the seas of hell unto which you came! Empty Re: Damn you! Damn you to the seas of hell unto which you came!

Post  McSnuggles Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Do you record straight into your mac? Because that probably won't be the best sound. If you have a machine and it's crapping out, it's probably dead. Sad
McSnuggles
McSnuggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down