Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy train

5 posters

Go down

Crazy train Empty Crazy train

Post  john Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Dear Dman,
I have been looking for a teacher on the internet and your videos are great i can play Roxxane and Creep and i was wondering if you could make a video tut. for Crazy Train by ozzy osborne
please reply,
John

john

Back to top Go down

Crazy train Empty Re: Crazy train

Post  Admin Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:56 pm

Hiya, John. dman here (under the guis of admin) I have a list of songs im getting through for people which is very long. I'll have a look at it for you, but it won't be right away. Its in the list, though! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Some of the guys could do some video lessons to lighten the load for you, Dman Smile Then post them in the post your own lesson topic... They'll lose the Dman magic though Sad ... I don't think I'll end up doing Crazy Train (I don't know how to play it and there are other things higher up on my things to learn list Razz); I still need to that Rumble of the Diesel lesson... Drakon7 knows Crazy Train I think... *Pokes Drakon7*
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakon7 Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Sssshhh Maximo!!! <.<

I dont have the confidence to do a tutorial >.<

=P

I can try if you all want. Im not that bad at it, and its fairly easy to play once you figure it out..

So yeah, if you all want a lesson, Ill try for you =D

Wont be too great though Razz
Drakon7
Drakon7

Back to top Go down

Post  McSnuggles Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Might as well do it Drakon. You get better with each tut you make... I assume. Gotta start somewhere. Crazy Train sounds like a good place.
McSnuggles
McSnuggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakon7 Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:28 pm

Alright then =]

Maybe I will. If i did, it wouldnt be till wednesday though, Cause Ill want to practice it for 3 hours before hand <.<

lol notrly

Just a busy week Sad
Drakon7
Drakon7

Back to top Go down

Post  McSnuggles Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:53 am

Trust me, I understand. Been soooooooo busy for like the last month over here. That's why I kind of stopped coming on the forum. But it's starting to lighten up finally, I may be back!
McSnuggles
McSnuggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakon7 Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:21 am

Gah, Sorry I havent gotten around to that tut John. Ive been crazy busy. If you still want it, just tell me and Ill keep trying to find time but I get the feeling youve probably given up on me now </3
Drakon7
Drakon7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down