Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

learn simple Bass riffs: Under the bridge

+6
keizer
Dr.Sterni
Dmanlamius
general lee
Guzco
Admin
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

learn simple Bass riffs: Under the bridge - Page 2 Empty Re: learn simple Bass riffs: Under the bridge

Post  Blackdragon Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Oh yea, i should make a post(sorry, i missed the post), because it would be rude not to reply at all.

I realy can't say much, your time is very limited, so i dont think its possible to learn the song with what you have unless you had a fair ammount of bass playing behind you that you have the muscle memory.

You shouldn't beat yourself up over it, you got put into a very bad postion and its not your fault. I would recomend if you wanted to learn the bass that you get you own and learn at a good pace before jumping into a band.
Try not to let this get to you, many people degrade the bass. It's very misunderstood and does require time and effert to play it well.
-Sadly, i could say just play root notes, it should make an acceptible sound, but most of us here are not for that(Because its why the bass is so underrated)... In your case if you decide to play you might just have to for the time being.

(sorry bout the donation Dman, if you want you could work your magic.)
Blackdragon
Blackdragon

Back to top Go down

learn simple Bass riffs: Under the bridge - Page 2 Empty Hey NICE

Post  chemorro Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:18 pm

MAN i learned the chorus on my guitar and they lent me a bass and i played the chorus i just need to learn the ending and DMAN UR AWESOME im already halfway on the ending THANKS FOR UR SUPPORT AND PRACTICE MAKES BEST (=

and for buying a bass where should i buy it? i really need to know where and which one i should and keep in mind im a poor guy real poor guy

chemorro

Back to top Go down

learn simple Bass riffs: Under the bridge - Page 2 Empty Re: learn simple Bass riffs: Under the bridge

Post  Blackdragon Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:00 am

Well its good you managed to use something so you could pratice, as long as you can put the time into it you should be alright.

as for where you can buy a bass, i recommend your local music shop, because you can try the bass before you buy it. Plus if its anything like the local shop here they will be aware of the internet market, so the price should be about the same as buying online.
It's good to support your local shop, the people there are always great to make friends with.
-I'm sure people here would suggest the internet as well, but this is just my opinion.

as for what kind you should get;
https://freebasslessons.forumotion.com/questions-answered-f2/what-bass-for-beginners-t15.htm
This pretty much covers a bass thats cheap but worth buying.
Blackdragon
Blackdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  chemorro Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:31 am

Hey thanks but the things is i know which bass i should buy i nice ibanez or a good fender and those are really good respected brands so i am from mexico and everything is very expensive.

chemorro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2