Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

learn simple Bass riffs: If you want me to stay

+4
Dizzae
general lee
Lassepetri
Admin
8 posters

Go down

learn simple Bass riffs: If you want me to stay Empty learn simple Bass riffs: If you want me to stay

Post  Admin Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:23 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

learn simple Bass riffs: If you want me to stay Empty Re: learn simple Bass riffs: If you want me to stay

Post  Lassepetri Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:59 pm

learning this song was great Very Happy makes me frekkin happy to play along to.
Lassepetri
Lassepetri

Back to top Go down

learn simple Bass riffs: If you want me to stay Empty Re: learn simple Bass riffs: If you want me to stay

Post  general lee Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:57 pm

Lassepetri wrote:makes me frekkin happy to play along to.
Same here!
general lee
general lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dizzae Thu May 07, 2009 5:02 pm

love this song, which makes it even more fun to learn it afro
Dizzae
Dizzae

Back to top Go down

Post  mts Thu May 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Seems cool have try it out somepoint.

...and then some offtopic stuff. sorry but maybe i should start own thread to this but im too lazy. Razz

I have talk somewhere about this but its kinda funny cause even if im not trying to funk it up i get this bo bo bo bo thing going on when im playing with my fingers cause some annoying reason my finger playing isnt "fluid" enough and dman told that it will come with time. I had some point to this too but now i just lost it.

And them do we have contests?! when where wtf sign me in. lol!
mts
mts

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMaliceXx Sun May 10, 2009 2:45 am

At the end of the riff in the slaped version, I double slap the second time, just thought id put this in to give a new way of playing it.
eg S P S S P
xXMaliceXx
xXMaliceXx

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChuckieRock Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:09 pm

love this song! thank you for posting it so i can impress my family who also enjoy the funkyness of this song.
MrChuckieRock
MrChuckieRock

Back to top Go down

Post  akyra Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Technical Difficulties...

Bastards Sad
akyra
akyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down