Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great song- Great Band- Nice easy Bass line.

3 posters

Go down

Great song- Great Band- Nice easy Bass line. Empty Great song- Great Band- Nice easy Bass line.

Post  Faceslide Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:27 am

Ok this is a culturally Eclectic genre blending band so when I link this keep an open mind. Tell me what you guys think about the bass line and the song in general.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW1OglXLIHE
Enjoy and if you guys like it maybe you can help me work out the tablature.
Faceslide
Faceslide

Back to top Go down

Great song- Great Band- Nice easy Bass line. Empty Re: Great song- Great Band- Nice easy Bass line.

Post  BlackF89 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:51 am

I love Gogol, I have their discography Smile
BlackF89
BlackF89

Back to top Go down

Great song- Great Band- Nice easy Bass line. Empty Re: Great song- Great Band- Nice easy Bass line.

Post  Rushfan30 Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:07 pm

I'd help you write the tab, but I'm terrible at writing tabs/ picking everything up by ear.
however thanks for posting these guys, I've never heard of them before, and they are pretty awesome!
Rushfan30
Rushfan30

Back to top Go down

Post  Faceslide Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Gogol Bordello is a Fantastic band, Steer clear of one of they're Cd's called J.U.F. for a while though, it's a little much for people who are new to them. I think ive got parts I'd just like someone else to try it out too so I can reaffirm that im going the right direction.
Faceslide
Faceslide

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackF89 Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:06 pm

I'll have a go of them if you want dude
BlackF89
BlackF89

Back to top Go down

Post  Faceslide Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:12 pm

I mean, IF I knew how to write tabs Id tab out what I already have, but the process slightly baffles me. Maybe I should make a new thread for that lol.
Faceslide
Faceslide

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down