Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short riff type thing...What do you think?

3 posters

Go down

Short riff type thing...What do you think? Empty Short riff type thing...What do you think?

Post  ClaytonMUSE Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Hey, I was messing around before and I played this and I think it sounds really cool, theres a couple of mistakes in there but it doesn't really matter, I know its pretty repetetive and short but heres a link http://www.toofiles.com/en/oip/audios/mp3/bass1.html

It was recorded on my mobile phone so it isnt brilliant quality.

Also, as I was listening back it sounded kind of familiar, anyone else think that?

I realise that it isn't anything outstanding but you can still comment with motivational statements like "Nice job, man!" or "Good going, kid!"
ClaytonMUSE
ClaytonMUSE

Back to top Go down

Short riff type thing...What do you think? Empty Re: Short riff type thing...What do you think?

Post  Some freaky guy Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Some parts reminded me of the Helsinki Jam. Nice one, really.
Some freaky guy
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Short riff type thing...What do you think? Empty Re: Short riff type thing...What do you think?

Post  ClaytonMUSE Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Yes! I thought it sounded familiar, it does sound like it now I listen back, couldn't put my finger on it. It sounds quite muse-ish over all
ClaytonMUSE
ClaytonMUSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan hergs Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:01 am

sounds quite musey
Dylan hergs
Dylan hergs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down