Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotta change the Riff of the week titles. Urgggg....

5 posters

Go down

Gotta change the Riff of the week titles.  Urgggg.... Empty Gotta change the Riff of the week titles. Urgggg....

Post  Admin Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:00 am

Been told off by Steve Vais, guitarists, management (I know)

He owns the trademark to "Riff of the week", and does his own video series. I had no idea.

So, needs to be changed. And all the logos. And all the graphics.

Urggg.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gotta change the Riff of the week titles.  Urgggg.... Empty Re: Gotta change the Riff of the week titles. Urgggg....

Post  MetalJacob Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:06 pm

At least it's someone semi-cool that you gotta change it for.
MetalJacob
MetalJacob

Back to top Go down

Gotta change the Riff of the week titles.  Urgggg.... Empty Re: Gotta change the Riff of the week titles. Urgggg....

Post  Admin Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:24 pm

He is?

It's not Steve Vai (Who i don't think is cool. Bit of a soulless shredder compared to Satriani) It's his guitarist or something.

His surname is Weiner.

Weiner.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MetalJacob Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Oh that's much different.
MetalJacob
MetalJacob

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Here you go my friend:

WEINER
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smaz Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:50 pm

If it was a bassist with a 'Riff of the week' series:

"Hi there, I noticed you've got a series called riff of the week too. That's pretty cool, would you mind mentioning my channel to your subscribers in exchange for me doing the same? Cheers!"

However, from a guitarist:

"THAT'S MY IDEA, I USED ALL 4 BRAIN CELLS TO THINK OF IT. CHANGE YOURS NOW, OR I'LL SEND LAWYERS TO YOUR DOOR."
Smaz
Smaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Some freaky guy Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Seeing how his channel isn't Youtube partnered, you should have the upper hand in this, seeing how yours (I think) is. At least you have them ads, and he doesn't. I see you went with my suggestion from Facebook (Jakob), which was probably the safest route.
Some freaky guy
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmanlamius Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:25 am

That was you? Ah thanks man, I think it was good advice.

No point in going to war.

I've mailed the guy, but he's igonred me. Nice. The management team were ok, though.

Looks like he's one of those 'talk to my management' types.
Dmanlamius
Dmanlamius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down