Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off to my local blues jam night!

+9
mts
stefk0
Cliff em' all
SuperMaximo93
danthewelshy
yogatron
WNx3fed
Pastichio
Smaz
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Off to my local blues jam night! - Page 2 Empty Re: Off to my local blues jam night!

Post  Smaz Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:13 pm

lmao this place is tiny.. starting late due to football Sad
Smaz
Smaz

Back to top Go down

Off to my local blues jam night! - Page 2 Empty Re: Off to my local blues jam night!

Post  Smaz Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:56 pm

A bit different to the other one! This time it was basically playing a variety of songs, sat around a corner in this tiny place. Good fun! I even cracked out a 12 bar blues bass line whilst waiting for everyone to get back from a cig break & recieved a round of applause from the spectators (not many of them to be honest Very Happy)

Hopefully go again sometime!
Smaz
Smaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Cliff em' all Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Smaz wrote:A bit different to the other one! This time it was basically playing a variety of songs, sat around a corner in this tiny place. Good fun! I even cracked out a 12 bar blues bass line whilst waiting for everyone to get back from a cig break & recieved a round of applause from the spectators (not many of them to be honest Very Happy)

Hopefully go again sometime!

Νice!

lol!
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Smaz Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:08 pm

Woohoo, going back down tonight! Hopefully get videos this time Smile

king
Smaz
Smaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Dropthelines585 Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:34 am

Rock out w/your *expletive deleted* out
Dropthelines585
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Smaz Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:36 am

Got some vids, but taking ages to copy the 1.5GB files from my phone... Sad
Smaz
Smaz

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackF89 Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:27 pm

awesome
BlackF89
BlackF89

Back to top Go down

Post  Smaz Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:34 am

Holy bump batman! I'm going to try & get my friend to record this one using his mac, so we get a decent sound worth posting.

Saturday night was the main night down the blues club, with one awesome guitarist playing. The place was packed out - all seating taken, and standing at the back was crowded - the first time I've seen it that busy...

The guy that organises it was on the mic, talking about upcoming events - including the jam this friday. He said "I've got some friends coming down who were in a band 40 years ago, blah blah, and that the regular guys will be down there, like Smaz at the back there". Mentioned me by name, infront of a packed audience. Awesome Very Happy
Smaz
Smaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2