Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saw Les Claypool in Asheville

+3
Dropthelines585
McSnuggles
Faceslide
7 posters

Go down

Saw Les Claypool in Asheville Empty Saw Les Claypool in Asheville

Post  Faceslide Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:34 am

It's been a while since I popped on here but I thought Id tell you cats of my experience
Not only did he play his whamola but he also had like, 6 of his signature bass's lined up set to different tunings. He played a couple Primus songs which we're killer especially considering his band line up consisted of a standard drummer, a percussionist, and a Cello player who was also pretty amazing at his job. All in all it was a great show, I was mesmerized by his hands the whole time. Thats a man who knows how to BE the bass.
Faceslide
Faceslide

Back to top Go down

Saw Les Claypool in Asheville Empty Re: Saw Les Claypool in Asheville

Post  McSnuggles Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:01 am

Sounds awesome. He's coming to Buffalo but no one I know will go with me and I don't feel like going by myself. Razz
McSnuggles
McSnuggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dropthelines585 Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:49 am

Coming to all good here in west-by-god virginia in july.

Can't afford to go Neutral
Dropthelines585
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:03 am

Awesome Very Happy

HE BETTER COME TO ENGLAND DAMNIT!!! Mad
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  mts Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:38 am

Glad to hear from you and that sounds really awesome. Would be cool to see him play! bounce
mts
mts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmanlamius Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:00 am

Ah man, you're so lucky!

I got the chance to see him twice over here in Primus. Once in 97, and again in 98. Both gigs were amazing, the second one more so coz it was promoting the brown album (my fav album).

One thing that always suprised me, was how TALL Les is! He looks massive onstage.
Dmanlamius
Dmanlamius

Back to top Go down

Post  Cliff em' all Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Faceslide wrote:It's been a while since I popped on here but I thought Id tell you cats of my experience
Not only did he play his whamola but he also had like, 6 of his signature bass's lined up set to different tunings. He played a couple Primus songs which we're killer especially considering his band line up consisted of a standard drummer, a percussionist, and a Cello player who was also pretty amazing at his job. All in all it was a great show, I was mesmerized by his hands the whole time. Thats a man who knows how to BE the bass.

geek cherry affraid Twisted Evil silent
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cliff em' all Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Faceslide wrote:It's been a while since I popped on here but I thought Id tell you cats of my experience
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down