Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making My Own Music???

4 posters

Go down

Making My Own Music??? Empty Making My Own Music???

Post  blazed0wayz Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:33 am

Hey i was just wondering if you could give me some advice (sure its not the first time you have heard that), I have spoken to a few friends and asked if i should start out playing my own music or learning from tabs??? Just wondering what you suggest??? I seem to play more if i make my own music then if i try and play others music (tabs).
blazed0wayz
blazed0wayz

Back to top Go down

Making My Own Music??? Empty Re: Making My Own Music???

Post  Cliff em' all Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:36 am

blazed0wayz wrote:Hey i was just wondering if you could give me some advice (sure its not the first time you have heard that), I have spoken to a few friends and asked if i should start out playing my own music or learning from tabs??? Just wondering what you suggest??? I seem to play more if i make my own music then if i try and play others music (tabs).

Well i think it's good doing both.Sometimes by learning other people's songs you will get inspired into creating somehting yours. afro
Also it's good getting a band together andstart jamming together.
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pastichio Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Do what you feel is the best. I've kind of stopped learning songs, I mostly just jam and play whatever, writing my own songs and such. One thing that I will say about learning songs, if you have a few that you know inside out its handy for when you jam with other people.
Pastichio
Pastichio
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMaliceXx Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:34 am

Pastichio wrote:Do what you feel is the best. I've kind of stopped learning songs, I mostly just jam and play whatever, writing my own songs and such. One thing that I will say about learning songs, if you have a few that you know inside out its handy for when you jam with other people.

Yea example, Guitarist, "ok In E!!" play livin on a prayer cause it is in E, onone will know Very Happy
xXMaliceXx
xXMaliceXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down