Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to pay premium lessons from gemany without credit card?

5 posters

Go down

how to pay premium lessons from gemany without credit card? Empty how to pay premium lessons from gemany without credit card?

Post  Cobe Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:56 am

Hey dman,
i'm a great fan of your bass lessons and they helped me a lot. I learned many of the songs from your free bass lessons, but when I tried to get a premium bass lesson there was a problem. I got no credit card.so how to pay those lessons without credit card? maybe there is another way to pay it. that would make me really lucky Smile
Cobe

Ps: Your song"mourn his youth" is very cool maybe you make a video to teach it. Smile

Cobe

Back to top Go down

how to pay premium lessons from gemany without credit card? Empty Re: how to pay premium lessons from gemany without credit card?

Post  WNx3fed Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:45 pm

LOL i think he either is or was making a video teaching mourn his youth ... plus theres a competition at the moment where u can get a free lesson, the cool funk lines one Very Happy il link u to the thread https://freebasslessons.forumotion.com/general-chat-talk-about-anything-f10/just-a-bit-of-fun-competition-t512.htm
WNx3fed
WNx3fed

Back to top Go down

how to pay premium lessons from gemany without credit card? Empty Re: how to pay premium lessons from gemany without credit card?

Post  Drakon7 Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:43 pm

One way is to sign up for Paypal using a standard card, as well. Paypal now accepts normal bank accounts, with the only downside being that it takes 3-5 days to go through instead of the instant, credit card transactions, thats what I do =D
Drakon7
Drakon7

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzy Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:49 am

Paypal goes through instantly for me.. even when i use my bank account.
L2NTRNTZ
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobe Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Ok thank you guys, i will trie that. hope it works.

Cobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmanlamius Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:36 pm

Sorry, Cobe!

yes, just saw this. All the guys above tell the truth.

Smile
Dmanlamius
Dmanlamius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down