Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool drum track generator to jam along to...

+5
danthewelshy
willba
BlackF89
Smaz
Dmanlamius
9 posters

Go down

Cool drum track generator to jam along to... Empty Re: Cool drum track generator to jam along to...

Post  Smaz Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:59 am

You are instantly one of my most favourite people.

king
Smaz
Smaz

Back to top Go down

Cool drum track generator to jam along to... Empty Re: Cool drum track generator to jam along to...

Post  BlackF89 Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:19 am

cool stuff
BlackF89
BlackF89

Back to top Go down

Cool drum track generator to jam along to... Empty Cool drum track generator to jam along to...

Post  willba Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:56 am

I found another one of these on the world wide web a few weeks ago, probably not as good but ill post it incase you are unable to access that one for one reason or another. Smile

http://www.onemotion.com/flash/drum-machine/
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Smaz Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:15 pm

And jam along to it I did! Had a rough idea, then just improvised/went with it Smile

Oh, I messed up the slap bigtime at the end - my popping finger is sore, I couldn't play that well Smile

http://smaz.co.uk/bass/drumjam1.mp3
Smaz
Smaz

Back to top Go down

Post  danthewelshy Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:52 pm

dman - the man!

That is awsome!

Also smaz nice going, was pretty inspirational to me Smile
danthewelshy
danthewelshy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dropthelines585 Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:17 am

Nice, Smaz! Here's mine

Dropthelines585
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Smaz Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:10 am

Nicely done DTL! Smile

I like the fingerstyle part at around 1:50ish onwards pirat
Smaz
Smaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:05 am

Somebody jam to the beat I uploaded Smile

I called it Repetition Is The Key, under the name Pippy Shortstockings. And if anyone could tell me where I heard the beat in the first place, that'd be great lol, I've been kicking that beat around in my head for months and can't for the life of me remember where I got it from Mad

edit: aha, I realised! It's a slightly slightly different version of the second 4/4 beat in Dman's beatbox.
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  karapuzz Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:34 pm

Thank you, Man!!!
karapuzz
karapuzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rushfan30 Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Sweet, thank dman. This will entertain me for a long long time! lol!
Rushfan30
Rushfan30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down