Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many bass guitars do you own?

+21
mts
Beastmanh
Blackdragon
Pippynip
Rushfan30
ThreeLetterSyndrom
willba
Late2bass
deaksplodge
f8tlbyte
Fuzzy
Stryfer
BlackF89
Dropthelines585
Smaz
Some freaky guy
Spoon
SuperMaximo93
Dmanlamius
maxf13
DubHertz
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How many bass guitars do you own? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many bass guitars do you own?

Post  Pippynip Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Although your post was worded a little... aggressively, I agree. Everybody is going off topic all the time, me especially.

I have one bass, a Crafter Cruzer something. No idea what it actually is, it doesn't exist on their website. Broke far too easily, as well. lol no it didn't

Last edited by Pippynip on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

How many bass guitars do you own? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many bass guitars do you own?

Post  Blackdragon Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:28 pm

i has a squier bullet - i gots it for free so no complains. And its a P-bass.
Blackdragon
Blackdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Beastmanh Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:16 am

I gots 2, my swap meet special OscarSchmidt OB44 (was $60 and got me started so I'm not complaining) and a Laguna Ocean tb70, LOVE it! amazingly easier to play than the other thing. I can't put it down, I actually think my wife is jealous Smile Here is a link to a pic of it if thats ok? http://playlaguna.com/images/ocean_tb70.jpg If its not, let me know and I'll remove the link.

Cheers!

Beastmanh

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeLetterSyndrom Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:54 am

Beastmanh wrote:I gots 2, my swap meet special OscarSchmidt OB44 (was $60 and got me started so I'm not complaining) and a Laguna Ocean tb70, LOVE it! amazingly easier to play than the other thing. I can't put it down, I actually think my wife is jealous Smile Here is a link to a pic of it if thats ok? http://playlaguna.com/images/ocean_tb70.jpg If its not, let me know and I'll remove the link.

Cheers!
*steals Max the Maid's quote*

VIDS XD are better.

ThreeLetterSyndrom
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  mts Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:30 pm

i used to have two but now i only have one. Ibanez GSR200.
mts
mts

Back to top Go down

Post  Late2bass Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Sad to say, I'm now down 2 basses!!!!!

On the very day I posted my "I've got 4...." he turned up and had room in his van and took the 2 Fenders away!!

Still happy with the Maverick though (too much Top Gun?). Might look to get a new bass later this year....Musicman is looking good.

Steve

Late2bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Beastmanh Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:48 pm

aww that sucks, maybe you should get an Ibanez "iceman"? eh? eeeehh? Get it, ICEMAN!

Beastmanh

Back to top Go down

Post  Late2bass Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:24 am

Nah, had an Ibanez as my first bass...played like a goose to the Mav!

(to be fair to the Ibby....what a good bass to start with)

Very Happy

Late2bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakon7 Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:55 am

Ashton AB2 and Ibanez SR300

*silence*

And a flute, and three harmonicas, and two tin whistles, and three ukulele's, two keyboards, and a microphone for screaming

I only play bass (H)
Drakon7
Drakon7

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:05 am

My third should be arriving today... Very Happy
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzy Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:37 am

SuperMaximo93 wrote:My third should be arriving today... Very Happy

which is a...?
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:31 am

You'll see... Very Happy
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackF89 Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:02 pm

SuperMaximo93 wrote:You'll see... Very Happy
an ibby of sorts? scratch
BlackF89
BlackF89

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Fender...
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzy Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:57 pm

SuperMaximo93 wrote:Fender...

Interest just went from about 78 down to about 3...
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:19 pm

lol!
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:26 pm

I expect it's an old 60's/70's model
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzy Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Pippynip wrote:I expect it's an old 60's/70's model

You're an old 60's/70's model!
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:47 pm

Close... It's a 2008 70's reissue. Fender Classic series... Arrived just 10 mins ago Very Happy

How many bass guitars do you own? - Page 2 Img_0310
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

VIDS XD and all that to come...
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzy Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Ooh very nice
Although I have to hate it because it's a fender and all..
lol!
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Fuzzy wrote:Ooh very nice
Although I have to hate it because it's a fender and all..
lol!
Fair enough lol!
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Fuzzy wrote:
Pippynip wrote:I expect it's an old 60's/70's model

You're an old 60's/70's model!

Actually that's a bit true lol! if you're going by music taste. Apparently my music taste doesn't fit my generation at all
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:18 pm

Just played it thorugh my amp... It sounds sooo good! Slap tone is epic!! Very Happy Very Happy Should sound even better when the strings' metallicness starts to wear off Very Happy Neck is comfortable, quite a bit thicker than my Ibanez, a bit like a P bass even, but still really easy to get around. I picked up my Ibby and it lacked some substance; the chunkyness of the Jazz made it seem more powerful

Thumbs up all round, can't wait for tomorrow to hear it in a mix Very Happy
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  maxf13 Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:01 pm

vids (or more pictures)
maxf13
maxf13

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMaximo93 Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Lol, yeah I'll put some up soon
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next