Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a name for your bass? ^_^

3 posters

Go down

Got a name for your bass? ^_^ Empty Got a name for your bass? ^_^

Post  x2n Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Hello! This is my first post and I just finished registering. I was just wondering if anybody in here gave their basses names? I gave my bass a name and her name is "Baisey" ^_^ I couldn't think of any other name but, Baisey. I wanted to think of another name because I thought that name is common but, i couldn't help myself to call my bass Baisey!
I would like to apologize also if I have any errors in my grammar. I'm from the Philippines so, I don't really know if my English is good or not. 0_o I'll post a picture soon with Baisey and i soon. i just got to take a picture of myself with Baisey first. ^_^

So...did any of you guys give your basses any names? ^_^ hehe

x2n

Back to top Go down

Got a name for your bass? ^_^ Empty Got a name for your bass? ^_^

Post  willba Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:18 pm

First off, welcome to the forum! Hopefully you can stay around and take part in discussions.

Secondly, your english seems pretty good overall Smile

And finally theres already an existing thread about this:

https://freebasslessons.forumotion.com/general-chat-talk-about-anything-f10/does-your-bass-have-a-name-t912-60.htm?highlight=bass

From that you can see that nearly everyone has named their bass... Shocked
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Got a name for your bass? ^_^ Empty Re: Got a name for your bass? ^_^

Post  SuperMaximo93 Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Hey x2n, welcome to the forums! Very Happy Hope you have a good time here and don't forget to ask questions and take part in discussion!
SuperMaximo93
SuperMaximo93

Back to top Go down

Got a name for your bass? ^_^ Empty Thanks!

Post  x2n Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:52 am

willba wrote:First off, welcome to the forum! Hopefully you can stay around and take part in discussions.

Secondly, your english seems pretty good overall Smile

And finally theres already an existing thread about this:

https://freebasslessons.forumotion.com/general-chat-talk-about-anything-f10/does-your-bass-have-a-name-t912-60.htm?highlight=bass

From that you can see that nearly everyone has named their bass... Shocked

SuperMaximo93 wrote:Hey x2n, welcome to the forums! Very Happy Hope you have a good time here and don't forget to ask questions and take part in discussion!

Thank you, Willba! I checked it out already and I was amazed that a lot of people already have named their bass. I'm glad that their are lots of friendly people in here. haha I really enjoy this forum. ^_^

Thanks, SuperMaximo! ^_^ I think I'm going to be participating a lot. I love the people being really helpful and all. It's really cool in here. Smile

x2n

Back to top Go down

Got a name for your bass? ^_^ Empty Re: Got a name for your bass? ^_^

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down